Originally Posted by scmsystm
MIUI 2.3.6 Based on DXLC1
Main MIUI feature:
I'm currently trying to port MIUI gingerbread into DXLC1 stock rom via MIUI Patchrom, my goal is make it more stable and act as real MIUI.
This rom still needs polishing, repair and other things that make stable.
Sms/Mms with Emoji.
Themes (Full theme, Separate theme, Backup/Restore theme support).
Custom themed bootanimation.
Misc MIUI feature:
Long-press power button at home screen -> show statusbar toggle.
Long-press back keys -> kill app (optional).
on first boot bootanimation gone after 15 sec, but don't worry it just boot normally.
unable to change default ringtone/notification sound that located at system partition.
alternatively you can copy all contents of /system/media/audio/ then put into /sdcard/MIUI/media/audio/, if you need to change ringtone/notification sound, you may change them via ThemeManager > Customize > Ringtone/Notification > Others, then choose available list sound here.
- some theme does not change statusbar toggle background, it because they have different layout of it (you may edit the prefered theme or make new theme for this rom
- some theme will make statusbar not transparent.
- Market: unable update built-in app due signature issue.
- Settings: "About phone" intent are miss placed.
- incoming call screen not appear if caller is exist in contact list, but it will appear if caller is does not listed in contact. (new)
/!\ Please tell me if you found another issue/bug /!\