XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Boot Problems with ICS

Tip us?

rhazzon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Boot Problems with ICS

I've been running ICS for about two weeks without a problem. I just flashed the 5/4/12 ICS build today and it also seemed to work fine. I noticed that I still could not access the phone via USB. To determine whether it was a phone or PC problem I restored the DINC from my last Gingerbread backup. When I cleared the phone and restored my current ICS backup the phone boots to the splashscreen and freezes. I tried a fresh install of the ICS build, but it still freezes at the splashscreen. Any ideas or suggestions? I'm currently running my last Gingerbread backup for now, but really want to get back to ICS.

Shano56
Old
Thanks Meter 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhazzon View Post
I've been running ICS for about two weeks without a problem. I just flashed the 5/4/12 ICS build today and it also seemed to work fine. I noticed that I still could not access the phone via USB. To determine whether it was a phone or PC problem I restored the DINC from my last Gingerbread backup. When I cleared the phone and restored my current ICS backup the phone boots to the splashscreen and freezes. I tried a fresh install of the ICS build, but it still freezes at the splashscreen. Any ideas or suggestions? I'm currently running my last Gingerbread backup for now, but really want to get back to ICS.

hi which ICS rom?
LG Nexus 5

orfius christ
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shano56 View Post
hi which ICS rom?
I think he's talking about miui 5.4.12, I've been having a ridiculous problem trying to get it to boot as well.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA