I just finished mine. Everything is fine now, but some tips:
1. Watch and follow the video.
2. Be careful of pulling the camera bezel off. It is very thin around the lens and can break easily.
3. If you didn't buy the additional frame expect to do some grinding. Even though I did a loose fit and it looked like I could get away without grinding, I could not. Be patient grinding and expect to do more than you think - but make sure you do not break the frame or screw up the holes the plastic pins sit in.
4. I thought I could get away without grinding, so I put the battery in. When it didn't fit, I tried to grind it assembled. Do NOT do this! I hit my battery with my grinder.
5. My T3 driver did not fit any of the T3 screws. I needed to use a T4 - but this could be because I bought a cheap set of Torx drivers.
I took my time and it took me between 45 minutes and an hour.