Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 50,652 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Am i out of luck???

Tip us?

laie1472
Old
(Last edited by laie1472; 13th March 2012 at 07:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCrystal View Post
If there one person I see more helping out with the complicated problems here and the shooter threads its laie guaranteed one if the most useful members here.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Thanks Matt man I appreciate that. Same to you man I like how you been holding down the hero as well keep up the excellence. Glad to have to have you in shooter land as well.

#Root-Hack\Mod*Always_
""Shooter on Deck""

NineInchNails
Old
Thanks Meter 5423

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by laie1472 View Post
Thanks Matt man I appreciate that. Same to you man I like how you been holding down the hero as well keep up the excellence. Glad to have to have you in shooter land as well.

#Root-Hack\Mod*Always_
""Shooter on Deck""
Im just lurking in shooter land. Im compiling ICS for it now, or at least trying to. Dastin and i would like to continue Team Hydra and i think ICS is the next step.

Funny part is I don't even like ICS.

laie1472
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Im just lurking in shooter land. Im compiling ICS for it now, or at least trying to. Dastin and i would like to continue Team Hydra and i think ICS is the next step.

Funny part is I don't even like ICS.

Whaaaat!!! Me lost on this one Lol why not may I ask you kind sir ????

#Root-Hack\Mod*Always_
""Shooter on Deck""

NineInchNails
Old
Thanks Meter 5423

DONATE TO ME
The whole look of it. Just too dramatic of a change to me but eventually ill get used to it. I better start liking it because its all I'm building.

RyAndoid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This may be of no help to you but it cant hurt. I have had ROM's boot loop if I don't wipe the user data. If you hold back and home on start up it will let you wipe form the boot loader! But who am I to talk my phone is in about the same state yours is! Laie has been a big help with my phone too!

laie1472
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyAndoid View Post
This may be of no help to you but it cant hurt. I have had ROM's boot loop if I don't wipe the user data. If you hold back and home on start up it will let you wipe form the boot loader! But who am I to talk my phone is in about the same state yours is! Laie has been a big help with my phone too!

Lmao man, thanks for the complement much appreciation however you misunderstood the posts. His phone isn't messed up he's a dev, look on the hero development thread he has roms posted. He's developing ics and I was asking him why he didn't prefer ics.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

laie1472
Old
Thanks Meter 828
Quote:
The whole look of it. Just too dramatic of a change to me but eventually ill get used to it. I better start liking it because its all I'm building.

100% agree on the look of ics man imo its just not for me. I'll be keeping my current setup because I favor it over the stock ics. I know the leaks are out now and I know roms are being made but I don't know if any themes will emerge. If they do then I might flash it, I'm to hooked on eye candy.

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

jj9320tsi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
visual reference to what my problem is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NtTcVaGYpw

laie1472
Old
Thanks Meter 828
I sent you a few pm's

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\