G2x - overheat, won't reboot
Soo.. I overclocked my G2x at 1.2 GHZ running Eaglesblood 4.0.1. A few days later I was charging my phone and it got SUPER hot around the mainboard (the top area). Shortly after it was thrown in a pile of clothes and the battery popped out (oops). It won't turn on now. It recognizes the android recovery on the computer (pwr + up/dwn vol buttons) and I can flash recovery on it but it wont boot up. When i hooked it up to a charger (a wii) it displays the LG logo for about 5 seconds then the touch buttons lights up then it resets. Before today it would only display the LG logo for about .2 seconds then turn off (only when plugged into a computer).
What should I do? Could it be the battery, or did it overheat? Now, what should I do? Should I send in it for warranty (It had problems before anyways) and risk them being able to boot it and see that I OCd and rooted it?
Any help appreciated... Thanks