101 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By jpmalum, Senior Member on 24th November 2011, 03:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2011, 10:54 AM |#11  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Slightly odd question, but is the end straight or L shaped? With the Titan being so large, a straight ended headphone cable doesnt fit so well in the pocket and is subject to breakages.

Also, anyone care to say anything about sound and build quality?

2nd December 2011, 04:57 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jones

Slightly odd question, but is the end straight or L shaped? With the Titan being so large, a straight ended headphone cable doesnt fit so well in the pocket and is subject to breakages.

Also, anyone care to say anything about sound and build quality?

the end is straight, but it has the flat (patent pending) cable design which fits perfectly in my pockets and jackets!

the sound quality is excellent comparing it with the ibeats. it really kicks in when you turn on the the sound enhancer under settings.
2nd December 2011, 10:02 PM |#13  
Texas
Thanks Meter: 7

More
$110.99 yikes...

Hope the price goes down when they officially come to the states
16th December 2011, 01:08 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Just got mine. The controls work perfectly with my LG Optimus 7.
18th February 2012, 04:11 AM |#15  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 5

More
It work well as handsfree for my lumia, my razr and my wife's iphone. But the controls only work fully on lumia, on iphone only action middle button work while on razr any button i pressed brinv me to voicecommannd, LoL. Yet it is clearly written on the box, so you got what you expect ;)

SQ wise, i always thought monster's ranges from the turbine, dre,etc as overpriced boombox. Surprisingly, this one is entirely different animal. Yes the bass are more pronounced but it's nicely controlled and accurate without exaggeration. The mids are nice, the highs bit rolled off but still there. Overall, the most balanced and neutral amongst monster creations.

It also sounds great out of the box, quite rare since usually headphones/speakers need burn-in time forthe sound signature to settle. I dontknow how it will sound after used several hours but i'm on my second day now and it grow on me. I like it more now than my UE Superfi i've been using for 2 years.

Recommended to try!
The Following User Says Thank You to schizo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift schizo Ad-Free
6th May 2012, 03:58 AM |#16  
Flag Hồ Chí Minh
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hope it will have in VN with a better price
4th June 2012, 07:09 PM |#17  

More
Good headset with very nice and decent sound. Good bass and nice high. Controls work perfectly with HTC Titan I.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)