Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 52,099 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom][7-4-12][ZV9]Broken Out Revo 2.0 w/ BlitzKrieg Kernel

Tip us?
 
Pinesal
Old
#401  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 503
Join Date: Jan 2009
Can adblock be turned off?

I run into problems with those blocking my podcasts.
 
dirkomatic
Old
#402  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 68
Join Date: Dec 2011
So, I've given up on the new kernel beta... The battery life which increased with v8 was decreased too much for me.

Thanks for all the work, Mt!

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA
 
flaminfury
Old
#403  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 102
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinesal View Post
Can adblock be turned off?

I run into problems with those blocking my podcasts.
Get rom toolbox and theres an option to turn them off

Sent from my VS910 4G
 
dadecamp
Old
(Last edited by dadecamp; 5th May 2012 at 04:17 PM.)
#404  
dadecamp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 163
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: casa grande
Default Constant reboots

Anybody else seeing this? It started sometime last night. My phone was frozen when I woke up this morning. I had to pull battery to get it to reboot. Now it reboots every 3-5 minutes. Sometimes it will give an error stating " Process system is not responding force close or wait". Then reboots.
The status bar on top will sometimes stay blank.
Been using BO 1.1 since release.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I have been trying to reboot into recovery but can't. If I use power and toggle buttons I get to the old LG "Permanently Erase User Data and Reset Settings" screen!
 
JetBlue
Old
#405  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 602
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadecamp View Post
Anybody else seeing this? It started sometime last night. My phone was frozen when I woke up this morning. I had to pull battery to get it to reboot. Now it reboots every 3-5 minutes. Sometimes it will give an error stating " Process system is not responding force close or wait". Then reboots.
The status bar on top will sometimes stay blank.
Been using BO 1.1 since release.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I have been trying to reboot into recovery but can't. If I use power and toggle buttons I get to the old LG "Permanently Erase User Data and Reset Settings" screen!
You're suppose to get that. Just confirm then you'll get into recovery.
 
jimmyhawk
Old
#406  
jimmyhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 297
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadecamp<br />
Anybody else seeing this? It started sometime last night. My phone was frozen when I woke up this morning. I had to pull battery to get it to reboot. Now it reboots every 3-5 minutes. Sometimes it will give an error stating " Process system is not responding force close or wait". Then reboots.<br />
The status bar on top will sometimes stay blank.<br />
Been using BO 1.1 since release.<font color="Silver"><br />
<br />
---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------<br />
<br />
</font>I have been trying to reboot into recovery but can't. If I use power and toggle buttons I get to the old LG "Permanently Erase User Data and Reset Settings" screen!
<br />
You're suppose to get that. Just confirm then you'll get into recovery.
I also was having that issue but i just did a complete wipe and reflash and all is good.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
U.S.A.- verizon.
lg revolution, rooted but stock rom only. undecided on a new rom.
 
dadecamp
Old
#407  
dadecamp's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 163
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: casa grande
I was able to reflash Broken Out. All is good now. Don't know why it happened, but working fine for several hours now.
 
iamjerry123
Old
#408  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 372
Join Date: Oct 2011
when can we expect another update
 
JetBlue
Old
#409  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 602
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjerry123 View Post
when can we expect another update
Don't ask for ETA's. It's one of the rules if you've ever read them, just be grateful that MT still supports this phone.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JetBlue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
billney
Old
#410  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 34
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkomatic View Post
So, I've given up on the new kernel beta... The battery life which increased with v8 was decreased too much for me.

Thanks for all the work, Mt!

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA
Ditto Went back to BO 1.1. I had tried throttling the kernel but battery life was basically back to GV levels.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes