Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,543 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?

Lucasm93
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Thanks, working here with no problems so far.
I noticed when seeing running apps that configurations was using 40mb of RAM.
And, can anyone confirm that there is no option in the People app to only show your contacts that have a phone number?

therealphami
Old
Thanks Meter 3
How many free RAM ya'll guys have with this one?

mrvek
Old
Thanks Meter 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucasm93 View Post
And, can anyone confirm that there is no option in the People app to only show your contacts that have a phone number?
Yes.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealphami View Post
How many free RAM ya'll guys have with this one?
After boot arround 60. Usualy arround 30. And it is running very well (for an ICS on this kind of device)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cool bean
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Thanks Mrvek

Is everything working in this rom? Aside from some reported SMS loss, seen on all ICS rom anyways?

mrvek
Old
Thanks Meter 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool bean View Post
Thanks Mrvek

Is everything working in this rom? Aside from some reported SMS loss, seen on all ICS rom anyways?
Pretty much, yes. I have not tested every single feature but calls, messaging, wifi, 3g, stock browser, dolphin (mini), opera (mini), rootexplorer, tcmd, terminal, togle2g... are working quite well.

Btw., if you haven't flashed it yet then you might want to wait a bit more. kabaldan has updated his sources, a lot of changes, one beeing update to 4.0.4_r1.2 IMM76I (was 4.0.4_r1.1, IMM76D). Thus, i'm about to try it if I built it correctly and make sure if it'll boot.

Will upload if all is OK. If not will report as well.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GieltjE
Old
(Last edited by GieltjE; 6th May 2012 at 07:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
My phone is developing some 2g/3g/hsdpa problems, 2g is gone 50% of the day and 3g/hsdpa drops every few minutes. Not sure wether it is software or hardware related yet, are there any known issues with these builds?

- Edit - No toggle2g and it fails in the middle of downloads, chats etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to GieltjE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrvek
Old
(Last edited by mrvek; 6th May 2012 at 07:01 PM.)
Thanks Meter 376
Sometimes I can't get or re-establish (when screen turns on after inactivity) data. I'm trying to see if toggle2g has something to with it. If you enabled t2g you can try to disable it and if it'll help. I still can't say for sure if that helps here.

But it does not fail on me in the middle of browsing/downloading.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

naeem123
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Smile Thankyou

Not to be pushy or anything but would there be a time frame for the next update?

Your work is amazing, keep it up

Lucasm93
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Yeah I had the data problems, the H symbol would show up but the phone couldn't send or recive data.
I had this problem with Wifi also. The only way to make it work in both cases was to disable and enable the connection again. Seems the same problem we had in the first releases, but back then we had to enter airplane mode.
Camera worked better than CM7 stock IMO.
Last night I was able to listen to music while using Facebook, Twitter and Path shortly after each other. Only had some freezing when I tried to see the amount of RAM that was free.
CM7 is better, but this is an impressive work kabaldan. I'm sorry that it hasn't been highlited by XDA yet.
I belive that the battery drains faster than CM7. Also, yesterday there were some huge drops, like 20/30% drops in a few seconds. Could be my stock battery though.
When I connected to the charger, it also jumped some steps and went from 9% to 30% in a couple of seconds.

Thank you kabaldan, and thanks to Mrvek too for uploading the latest builds.

mrvek
Old
(Last edited by mrvek; 6th May 2012 at 09:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem123 View Post
Not to be pushy or anything but would there be a time frame for the next update?

Your work is amazing, keep it up
It would have been uploaded but my ISP is testing my patience again. If all goes well it should be up not sooner than 3:00am (cet, gmt +2) when I get home. That's the best I can do.

Please do not forget that I am merely uploading kabaldan's work. He has done all of the important work.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]