Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] How to port MIUI v4 to your Device

Tip us?
 
IdeosDev
Old
#301  
IdeosDev's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4203
Posts: 1,368
Join Date: Aug 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I/ActivityManager( 1431): Start proc com.android.camera for activity com.android.camera/.Camera: pid=2503 uid=10041 gids={1006, 1015}

I/AudioHardware( 1306): set device to SND_DEVICE_FARFIELD_CL device_id=0

I/AudioHardware( 1306): Enabling post proc features with mask 0x0000

D/OpenGLRenderer( 1602): Flushing caches (mode 1)

D/OpenGLRenderer( 1602): Flushing caches (mode 0)

V/CameraHolder( 2503): open camera 0

E/CameraService( 1306): CameraService::connect X (pid 2503) rejected (invalid cameraId 0).

E/CameraHolder( 2503): fail to connect Camera

E/CameraHolder( 2503): java.lang.RuntimeException: Fail to connect to camera service

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at android.hardware.Camera.native_setup(Native Method)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at android.hardware.Camera.<init>(Camera.java:320)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at android.hardware.Camera.open(Camera.java:280)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at com.android.camera.CameraHolder.open(CameraHolder. java:131)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at com.android.camera.Util.openCamera(Util.java:267)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at com.android.camera.Camera$4.run(Camera.java:1121)

E/CameraHolder( 2503): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)

D/dalvikvm( 2503): GC_CONCURRENT freed 258K, 5% free 7871K/8263K, paused 8ms+7ms

D/dalvikvm( 2503): GC_FOR_ALLOC freed 27K, 4% free 8133K/8455K, paused 32ms
Anyone can help me with this camera.apk which i uses from the stock on CM9 That work but not it's not working




 
Lens_flare
Old
(Last edited by Lens_flare; 6th May 2012 at 01:43 PM.)
#302  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 2457
Posts: 1,455
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tomsk

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Anyone can help me with this camera.apk
the standart camera fail.. make sure you have all camera libraries from cm9 installed on ur miui port.. if camera.apk needs to be modified somehow, do that..
Quote:
replaced all of the above but still the same
nono, there should be ONE ril.smali, by merging I meant replace all ril methods that was overriden by samsung class. that merged ril should replace miui one. It's work with source and could require additional knowledge of course.
 
iHoneyBadger
Old
(Last edited by iHoneyBadger; 6th May 2012 at 02:09 PM.)
#303  
iHoneyBadger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 191
Posts: 425
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lens_flare View Post
nono, there should be ONE ril.smali, by merging I meant replace all ril methods that was overriden by samsung class. that merged ril should replace miui one. It's work with source and could require additional knowledge of course.
I checked for the Samsung RIL smali files in a previous working build and they weren't there at all. Shouldn't this mean that I don't need them? They are in the CM9 ROM though.

PS - Thanks for being so patient and helpful with everybody's queries!
 
KennyG9
Old
(Last edited by KennyG9; 6th May 2012 at 02:22 PM.)
#304  
KennyG9's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bordeaux

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lens_flare View Post
powermanager service is located at services.jar, not framework.jar.

for not preloading just nevermind, something of that won't preload for some reasons -__-

check out android.policy.jar for phonewindowmanager, maybe it should be somewhat patched..
Well, thanks for answer. I patched services.jar and android.policy.jar as you previously said, but now, I got this about PhoneWindowManager :

Code:
D/dalvikvm( 1207): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'android.policy.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager$5; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mScreenshotChordLongPress
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mPowerLongPress
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHoneyBadger View Post
Even I get these in my logcat. My phone boots without any problems though. So, it shouldn't be a problem -- for booting at least.
Okay, I'm taking note of this. Thank you.

Edit : Finally, I let the original "android.policy.jar" and got a boot . But "Service NFC" crashes and reloads and crashes, etc....

Edit2 : Well. It used to boot boot... > http://expect-us.net/paste/?180a3b4f...2W3dpwlxmufY0=

KennyG9
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (130.9 KB, 1 views)
 
ldiomedi
Old
#305  
ldiomedi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 443
Posts: 871
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Córdoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG9 View Post
Well, thanks for answer. I patched services.jar and android.policy.jar as you previously said, but now, I got this about PhoneWindowManager :

Code:
D/dalvikvm( 1207): DexOpt: --- BEGIN 'android.policy.jar' (bootstrap=1) ---
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager$5; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mScreenshotChordLongPress
I/dalvikvm( 1330): DexOpt: access denied from Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/MiuiPhoneWindowManager; to field Lcom/android/internal/policy/impl/PhoneWindowManager;.mPowerLongPress


Okay, I'm taking note of this. Thank you.

Edit : Finally, I let the original "android.policy.jar" and got a boot . But "Service NFC" crashes and reloads and crashes, etc....

Edit2 : Well. It used to boot boot...

KennyG9
I think nfc is not needed. I removed the nfc.apk from system/app and the crashes for that are gone

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ldiomedi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iHoneyBadger
Old
#306  
iHoneyBadger's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 191
Posts: 425
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG9 View Post
Finally, I let the original "android.policy.jar" and got a boot . But "Service NFC" crashes and reloads and crashes, etc....
You can just delete the NFC apk from /system to solve that -- I'm supposing that your device doesn't have NFC capability.

Edit - Sorry, didn't see the post above mine.
The Following User Says Thank You to iHoneyBadger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KennyG9
Old
(Last edited by KennyG9; 6th May 2012 at 04:16 PM.)
#307  
KennyG9's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bordeaux

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldiomedi View Post
I think nfc is not needed. I removed the nfc.apk from system/app and the crashes for that are gone

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHoneyBadger View Post
You can just delete the NFC apk from /system to solve that -- I'm supposing that your device doesn't have NFC capability.

Edit - Sorry, didn't see the post above mine.
Thanks . Before I post my previous message, I searched /system/app/Nfc.apk file for at least one hour and couldn't find it >_<" . Well, I finally found it . My logcat is looking way better now, but still no boot. I get stucked on "Boot" screen (after Application Optimization) with an ugly menu in the bottom. I don't understand what is wrong.


KennyG9
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fb0.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	1044451  
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (161.2 KB, 11 views)
 
Lens_flare
Old
#308  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 2457
Posts: 1,455
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tomsk

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I checked for the Samsung RIL smali files in a previous working build and they weren't there at all. Shouldn't this mean that I don't need them? They are in the CM9 ROM though.
they shouldn't be there... you know, now MIUI is AOSP-based rom, not cm-based, AOSP only have ril.java ( that will compile int some ril$*.smali), Cyan have additional classes to support broad bunch of devices, samsungRIL class is derived from RIL class, it overrides some methods that represents ril events like setting up data, recieving and sending sms etc..that's why you should merge your device' ril class with samsungRIL or somewhat you are using (to see what class are you using there is a build.prop line: ro.ril.class or something like that). please read something about OOP if don't have a clue what I'm talking about
Quote:
I get stucked on "Boot" screen (after Application Optimization) with an ugly menu in the bottom. I don't understand what is wrong.
the main exception is seems :
Code:
 E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): java.io.IOException: no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.getEncryptionKey(RealOs.java:157)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.loadState(RealOs.java:121)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.updateState(ServiceThread.java:225)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.handleMessage(ServiceThread.java:168)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)
check out your permissions.. it's not a location service itself.. it's just first which faced wrong permissions..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lens_flare For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
KennyG9
Old
#309  
KennyG9's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bordeaux

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lens_flare View Post
the main exception is seems :
Code:
 E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): java.io.IOException: no android ID; can't access encrypted cache
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.getEncryptionKey(RealOs.java:157)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.os.real.RealOs.loadState(RealOs.java:121)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.updateState(ServiceThread.java:225)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at com.google.android.location.internal.server.ServiceThread.handleMessage(ServiceThread.java:168)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:137)
E/NetworkLocationRealOs( 1617): 	at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)
check out your permissions.. it's not a location service itself.. it's just first which faced wrong permissions..
Thanks. Some permissions were wrong, I corrected chmod from every system/framework/ files to 0644. But I still have the same issue.
 
dhk.-
Old
#310  
dhk.-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 967
Posts: 862
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rancagua

 
DONATE TO ME
Now I have a problem with Bluetootha2sdservice.smali, already changed with the base one but continue giving me the error... Before this error I get an error with java but can't know how to solve it... can't post a logcat now cz I'm on phone.... But if someone have a idea would be great
<a href=http://dhkdc.co.cc target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://dhkdc.co.cc</a>

Tags
miui, port
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes