Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GB 2.3.6][JW5][20 Jun] DMORE 3.3 Value Pack ICS Themed Elegance

Tip us?

alkhafaf
Old
Thanks Meter 636

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmore View Post
Yes you can, but before you must install a root Kernel with CWM recovery utility.
I did that, but after the installation, there was a bootloop and couldn't start the phone. Is that because the stock ROM I use in not deodexed, zipalligned?

If yes, then where can I find an RTL fix that does work on only-rooted stock ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

davidmore
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkhafaf View Post
I did that, but after the installation, there was a bootloop and couldn't start the phone. Is that because the stock ROM I use in not deodexed, zipalligned?

If yes, then where can I find an RTL fix that does work on only-rooted stock ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
Yes for install RTL fix the stock rom must be deodexed (Zipalligned is not necessary) .
I read about rtl porting here: http://blog.devasque.com/how-to-apply-patch/
** When someone--anyone--help you, give a THANK!
__________________________________________________ __________________
Phone1: Huawei G510 | ROM & KERNEL: DMORE.Rom.Kernel
Phone2: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 | DMORE.I9000.Kernel | ROM: DMORE.Rom
Tablet: Nexus 7 Google-Asus | ROM: default | KERNEL: DMORE.N7.Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to davidmore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dukuletz
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmore View Post
You must save the new configuration with option "Save&Restart" in TWLauncher Settings.

I take the modded touchwiz from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1571527
I installed the modified version made by jellette for JW5 but have no idea why i don't have those option in TWLauncher Settings. All i see are Edit, List View and Share Apps.
I checked, LauncherSettings.apk installed properly, i even tried to install it manually still no luck.

reco1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
guys would like to ask you is it worth moving from slim ics back to this GB rom it seems great btw . thank you

bambam1978
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I used to be on slim ics aswell and since switching to this rom I wont go back unless.battery life improves on all ics roms and heres why.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

reco1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam1978 View Post
I used to be on slim ics aswell and since switching to this rom I wont go back unless.battery life improves on all ics roms and heres why.

Which do u think is better performance and speed wise ,and thank you for your reply

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

bambam1978
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Well im still on this one if that says somthing. The gaming on this phone which for me is fifa 2012 is better on this rom graphic wise. The performance is also good I havent experienced any lag thus far after about 4 days. The first 24 hours with this roms battery I immediately charged to 100% and through cwm reset battery settings and it lasted just over 24 hours and now well im at 24% with 1 day 15hrs so far. I will let it run to about 5% then charge to 100 . Sorry off track! I think its better and definetely worth a flash and if you dont like it u can always go back.

The Following User Says Thank You to bambam1978 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vanisleryan
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by reco1 View Post
guys would like to ask you is it worth moving from slim ics back to this GB rom it seems great btw . thank you
Definitely worth trying. I haven't experienced a single fc or issue with this Rom. As always started with a full wipe and reformat for best results.
It looks alot like ics on the surface anyway. Only thing I'd like to see is a blue clock in the status bar.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to vanisleryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GramiFIN
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair2k View Post
My data connection doesn't work Such a shame for this beautiful rom .
Set APN settings! Use google: apn operator name ! like as http://wiki.androidsuomi.fi/Suomalai..._APN_asetukset

ghul21
Old
Thanks Meter 534
Hello

Is there any possible to add extended power menu?