5,601,298 Members 56,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sixaxis controller is here!

Tip us?
 
MisterE275
Old
#1021  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: IDK
Sixaxis works on CM7 on my LG Trill/Optimus 3d;however, no costum GB ROM has been able to pair with the ps3 controllers. Is there any way to make is work on any of the roms???
 
Technoboy2011
Old
#1022  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Jan 2011
Great
 
amuner
Old
#1023  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2012
is there any way to connect it directly?
sorry if my question is repeated but I couldn't look up the whole post
 
olliesmith6121
Old
#1024  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Honiton
I have read ALOT of pages now and searched ALOT, so i understand that using a fake controller is hit and miss.
the app runs fine and even reports that client is connected but the controller dosnt sync? lights keep flasing then time out?
 
2blackbar
Old
#1025  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 20
Join Date: Oct 2011
forget about fake controllers, you can be 99% sure that it wont work.
 
Artimis
Old
#1026  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 209
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackbar View Post
forget about fake controllers, you can be 99% sure that it wont work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliesmith6121 View Post
I have read ALOT of pages now and searched ALOT, so i understand that using a fake controller is hit and miss.
the app runs fine and even reports that client is connected but the controller dosnt sync? lights keep flasing then time out?
Truth......I just learned this the hard way. I don't even own a PS3 so I purchased a generic controller off ebay (didn't realize it was non-OEM when I bought it) and the app reports that the client connects but the controller doesn't sync....the lights keep flashing for a little and then the controller shuts off.

Non-OEM controllers are a waste of money if you are purchasing one to use with this app.
 
olliesmith6121
Old
#1027  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 54
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Honiton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimis View Post
Truth......I just learned this the hard way. I don't even own a PS3 so I purchased a generic controller off ebay (didn't realize it was non-OEM when I bought it) and the app reports that the client connects but the controller doesn't sync....the lights keep flashing for a little and then the controller shuts off.

Non-OEM controllers are a waste of money if you are purchasing one to use with this app.
I have sold the fake and bought an official one, it actuly states on google play in the app disrciption this exacte issue.
 
rhahekel
Old
#1028  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 3
Join Date: May 2012
Wink sisaxis controler profile for MC3 on Samsung galaxy note I717 At&t

sisaxis controler profile for MC3 on Samsung galaxy note I717 At&t
everything the same as MW3
Download attachment
NEW BUTTON
left & right > swap weapon
up > Pick up Gun

Must Use : Control setting on MC3 > virtual stick controller


Left analogue move
Right analogue look
R1 fire
R2 throw grenade
R3 melee
L1 aim
L2 detonate
L3 sprint
Square reload
Start pause
Start resume (from screen you go to when you pause)
Circle crouch...


any other game sixaxis profile you guys need let me know and you will get it
Attached Files
File Type: zip modern combat (3).zip - [Click for QR Code] (463 Bytes, 14 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhahekel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iakovl
Old
#1029  
iakovl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 860
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tibirias

 
DONATE TO ME
can someone recommand a cheap ps3 controller that works with sixaxes?
Current: Note2 N7100 Rom:PhoeniX 11.0 odex Kernel:Perseus a36.3 Modem: LK7 Recovery:PhilZ v5.05.0

History: nokia 6120C > Nexus One > I897 > I9100 > N7000 > N7100 > N900A/N9005

Side devices: LG P500/P970, ZTE V970, LENOVO A660/S750, HAIER W718/W910
 
mkvoran
Old
#1030  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jul 2011
a used PS3 Controller

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes