Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[DEV] Android for Blue Angel (PXA Droid)

OP d-two

5th May 2012, 04:41 PM   |  #461  
Thanks Meter: 16

598 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss420

I followed the PDF to a tee but the problem might have happend when dismounting the SDCard. I will try again as it seems it is working fine for others.

Yes, you need to make sure that SD is dismounted properly. Linux doesn't write data on the fly, it writes data when you dismount .

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-two

No the problem is i can not find an Datasheet for this and the ASIC driver in the Kernel is not designed for SPI!!

Yeah, without datasheet it may be pretty difficult. Anyway, good luck with this one, you're doing great progress now . Too bad my BA died some time ago .
6th May 2012, 10:28 AM   |  #463  
Thanks Meter: 52

250 posts
Donate to Me
More
Good job man!!!
6th May 2012, 10:53 AM   |  #464  
Thanks Meter: 0

45 posts
More
Hi
I have a problem with a MDA
after 5 times that i try, android not boot
any suggestion?
Thank's a lot
Great job d-two
6th May 2012, 12:29 PM   |  #465  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 22

589 posts
Donate to Me
More
After approx. 1min the amazing boot-animation starts, less than 2min and you get the desktop with a 60x SDcard. I used gparted live-linux cd to build the partitions and a knoppix live cd to untar aond copy the file.
It worked at second attempt, because I forgot to change the status of the second partition to be 'writable' !!! At the end don't forget to unmount both partitions first. Then take out the SD out of the card reader, or shut down knoppix (linux).
Even for windows born linux newbies, it's possible after using a little bit of brainpower!!!
6th May 2012, 02:38 PM   |  #466  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I install gingerbread but no services.
What is problem?
6th May 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #467  
Thanks Meter: 37

182 posts
More
Phone, wi-fi and bluetooth don't work yet. That's why you don't have service. Learn to read before asking questions.
6th May 2012, 06:10 PM   |  #468  
Flag Starkenburg
Thanks Meter: 80

469 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckelmaus

After approx. 1min the amazing boot-animation starts, less than 2min and you get the desktop with a 60x SDcard. I used gparted live-linux cd to build the partitions and a knoppix live cd to untar aond copy the file.
It worked at second attempt, because I forgot to change the status of the second partition to be 'writable' !!! At the end don't forget to unmount both partitions first. Then take out the SD out of the card reader, or shut down knoppix (linux).
Even for windows born linux newbies, it's possible after using a little bit of brainpower!!!

Yes! Didn't get along with VirtualBox Installation on XP, so i took Ubuntu live-CD, 4GB Platinum SD-Card, FAT 3,6GB + 400MB following D-Two's how-to; starting Haret and rest as muckelmaus described.
It's just great, D-Two. Now BA is my first Android Phone
6th May 2012, 06:19 PM   |  #469  
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-44

Yes! Didn't get along with VirtualBox Installation on XP, so i took Ubuntu live-CD, 4GB Platinum SD-Card, FAT 3,6GB + 400MB following D-Two's how-to; starting Haret and rest as muckelmaus described.
It's just great, D-Two. Now BA is my first Android Phone

Nice

@all
I'm refector the Keyboard driver and release a user friendly method to install...
6th May 2012, 08:11 PM   |  #470  
Thanks Meter: 52

250 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm tiping from ubuntu in my second hard disk , and waiting for d-two

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, blueangel, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread