Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

Edify script syntax(updater-script)

OP shubhamchamaria

6th May 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
2,779 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
We need to discuss and try all combinations for the updater-script...As the commands for doing stuff might be different....

Can someone also post updater-script from Roms from the One S and One X so that we can have a look.

It will be very helpful and we can then try it out....

PS..Also post updater-binary with it or just give the whole META-INF folder so it us easy to replicate...
6th May 2012, 11:46 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 245
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
META-INF
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchamaria

We need to discuss and try all combinations for the updater-script...As the commands for doing stuff might be different....

Can someone also post updater-script from Roms from the One S and One X so that we can have a look.

It will be very helpful and we can then try it out....

PS..Also post updater-binary with it or just give the whole META-INF folder so it us easy to replicate...

Here you go, whole META-INF folders from One S and One V ROM.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b57t2alz6n5xzis
The Following User Says Thank You to spxc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
2,779 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxc

Here you go, whole META-INF folders from One S and One V ROM.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b57t2alz6n5xzis

Will make soon...Will have to check partitions and add stuff when i get home...Just maybe an hour or so..
6th May 2012, 12:53 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 245
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchamaria

Will make soon...Will have to check partitions and add stuff when i get home...Just maybe an hour or so..

Tried a rought CWM build :P
I got Installation aborted, (i was waiting for it). At least it read my package. Will look into it later on. Got skype?
6th May 2012, 01:04 PM   |  #5  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
2,779 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxc

Tried a rought CWM build :P
I got Installation aborted, (i was waiting for it). At least it read my package. Will look into it later on. Got skype?

Not at home so no video but normal chat is fine...
My id: shubhamchamaria

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA
6th May 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Bergen
Thanks Meter: 245
 
249 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchamaria

Not at home so no video but normal chat is fine...
My id: shubhamchamaria

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

I just pulled the system folder of my stock One V ROM.. Check it out in the thead selection
6th May 2012, 05:51 PM   |  #7  
torxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21,648
 
8,033 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
If you need help, just post it here, I will try to help, too

The only thing do find out, is to format the right block's..
6th May 2012, 06:14 PM   |  #8  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267
 
2,779 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torxx

If you need help, just post it here, I will try to help, too

The only thing do find out, is to format the right block's..

Exactly..sxpc it might work...change mount points..

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One V Android Development by ThreadRank