Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,690 Members 47,073 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should Oscar Stay or Should Oscar go?
Yes I think Oscar should go now 4 12.12%
No Oscar should stay 10 30.30%
I could careless 4 12.12%
How bout gettin rid of smoke overscroll glows?? 5 15.15%
Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? 13 39.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

✰05.01.13✰ //ROM\\ D.I.R.T//DigitalKarma V9 Enlightenment: Neon-blue Edition(FINAL)

Tip us?

boombotz401
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo-t View Post
How do you do a screen shot? I read what it said, but long press power for how long?
Press the power and home button

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Digitalkarma
Old
(Last edited by Digitalkarma; 6th May 2012 at 04:50 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1642

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boombotz401 View Post
Press the power and home button

EVO-t , immediately after you hold down power button at least a second. Power button 1st then home button while holding down power button.

Here's a video of v6 running in action. It's pre-final build. I may not be able to theme all parts by release time. Gunna try theme the widgets. I just wanna get v6 over with and get started on v7 asap :]

DigitalKarma v7.77 Jackpot Edition for HTC EVO 4G.....................................DigitalKarm a Zen RLS3 for Sprint HTC One
"One of my favorite roms I ever enjoyed working on. Fond memories"..........."The most polished looking rom I've made to date and I love red"
The Following User Says Thank You to Digitalkarma For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dominguezcarlosm
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Question wife conection issue.

I can get wife connection. When I tray to get connection it disconnect by himself. Please help.

Digitalkarma
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1642

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominguezcarlosm View Post
I can get wife connection. When I tray to get connection it disconnect by himself. Please help.
My wife is working pretty well, she's stable right now. Any ideas why his wife is not working?

Kidding aside, seriously I wish I could help you out. Could it be your router?

DigitalKarma v7.77 Jackpot Edition for HTC EVO 4G.....................................DigitalKarm a Zen RLS3 for Sprint HTC One
"One of my favorite roms I ever enjoyed working on. Fond memories"..........."The most polished looking rom I've made to date and I love red"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Digitalkarma For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

killa408shark
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Hey DK I don't wanna sound pushy but when is v6 coming out? I installed the beta yesterday and I love it one of the things I notice is that you can back up or restore your messages without using a third party thanks a lot DK

Sixfoota21
Old
Thanks Meter 18
HOLY SH.... This ROM Flies !!!!!!!!! Its like my EVO is on some kinda DK Pill. Nice and smooth feel out of the box. OP says it all. Running the "so called v6 beta" cant imagine what needs tweaking lol..

Thanks DEV
"Sorry, you are limited to 8 thanks per day"
The Following User Says Thank You to Sixfoota21 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RascalDoc
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa408shark View Post
Hey DK I don't wanna sound pushy but when is v6 coming out? I installed the beta yesterday and I love it one of the things I notice is that you can back up or restore your messages without using a third party thanks a lot DK
I never even knew this is an option and every time I gave a new Rom a test run I lost info. CM thanks for showing and or adding this

The Following User Says Thank You to RascalDoc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pmacevad
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalkarma View Post
EVO-t , immediately after you hold down power button at least a second. Power button 1st then home button while holding down power button.

Here's a video of v6 running in action. It's pre-final build. I may not be able to theme all parts by release time. Gunna try theme the widgets. I just wanna get v6 over with and get started on v7 asap :]

Personally, I love the theming that's in place already, with the exception of the text in the notification area. Too much theming I think would take away from the Rom. I like the stockish feel. Just my opinion.

Sent from my ever-changing Evo.
The Following User Says Thank You to pmacevad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sixfoota21
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmacevad View Post
Personally, I love the theming that's in place already, with the exception of the text in the notification area. Too much theming I think would take away from the Rom. I like the stockish feel. Just my opinion.

Sent from my ever-changing Evo.
+1

Nickitt
Old
Thanks Meter 214

DONATE TO ME
I still love this Rom! & still using it!

Sent from my OG EVO running DigitalKarmas Rom.
Sprint Note 3 Rooted KK 4.4.2 nc5(d) V1
Fiance: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 Stock Non-Rooted
<OGEVO4G, Miss You DigitalKarma>
IT ONLY TAKES ONE CLICK TO GIVE A THANKS

The Following User Says Thank You to Nickitt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
i won the lottery with this rom, match made in heaven, seduced by karma!!, sense 4.0 meets sense 1.0, team d.i.r.t / tincandroid, this rom got me pregnant