Tip us?

.xxx.
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 959

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAaShAy View Post
Dude if you can wait until htc sorts everything out, then I'd personally say wait and get the One V. They're both the same price, but One V is kinda newer tech and performance wise a very good choice for a single core.
Hmm. I was going to buy a phone this week itself. Will be going for HTC one v and if it comes out to be a failure like it has been mentioned in this thread, I might go for its replacement.

ShAaShAy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Otherwise problems I've had may not be that big of a deal for many others, so maybe even if you do have a bug, you may just find it to be nothing at all.
Regardless, the phone's great!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

JalmiNyondong1933
Old
Thanks Meter 102
my One V shows 'No Service' whenever I pick up the phone..
"When they put 'Unknown' on the end of their quotes, they probably don't know how to spell 'Anonymous'" - Unknown

My Devices

Phone : LG Optimus 4X HD, HTC One, Moto G & iPhone 5C
Tablet : iPad Mini 2
Laptop : Macbook Pro Retina Display

Sidewindr
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CafeKampuchia View Post
From you signature, it looks like you're desperate for another device

Seriously, if you buy a phone in Thailand and have problems, getting warranty service might be a little harder because you can't return it to the retailer.
Yeah but the OneV in Thailand is only 9,900THB !!.. It will have an asia rom on it however.. My girlfriend has had hers for 4 weeks now and loves it, 0 issues/problems..

ShAaShAy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewindr View Post
Yeah but the OneV in Thailand is only 9,900THB !!.. It will have an asia rom on it however.. My girlfriend has had hers for 4 weeks now and loves it, 0 issues/problems..
Just think it over, cuz you wouldn't wanna save money and end up running one end to another if something turns out to be faulty. Time is precious!
Good luck!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

PhoenixAG
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks guys. I ended up getting a Galaxy Nexus, which, admittedly, is not in the same price range as the One V but I am happy!
Current Phones: Nexus 5, Moto Defy Mini, Nokia 113 + 101
Phones/PDAs: iPhone 5s|SG Note 2|iPhone 5|iPhone 4S|Galaxy Nexus|BB 9900|iPhone 4|HTC Desire HD|BB 9300|Nexus One|Nokia E52|BB 9700|HTC Desire|BB 8900|HTC Magic|Samsung i780|Nokia E71|HTC(Kaiser+Excalibur+Prophet+Feeler)|Axim X30|Nokia 6600|Palm(T|E+Vx+IIIe+Pro)
Gadgets: iPad Mini|iPad 3|Kindle PW|PS Vita|PSP|iPod Nano Red|Xbox 360 60GB|Sony PRS-505
Laptops: MBA 11|Thinkpad X230
Photography: OMD E-M5|Sanyo Xacti HD700
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe