No registration required

Swap almost any smartphone for a brand new Windows Phone 7 device

OP cajunflavoredbob

28th April 2012, 12:23 AM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 22

137 posts
More
"Dear Microsoft Store Customer,

Thank you for participating in the Windows Phone Challenge! We're thrilled to say that response to the challenge far exceeded our expectations. While the response to the challenge was great, the incredible demand also depleted our inventory of many popular Windows Phone models and, unfortunately, your preferred choice of Windows Phone is no longer in-stock. We are actively working to secure more inventory and anticipate receiving additional inventory in the next 4-5 weeks. We genuinely appreciate your patience.

We understand that 4-5 weeks is a long time to wait for your new Windows phone. If you would prefer not to wait for additional phone inventory, we are pleased to offer an alternative. Instead of receiving a Windows Phone, you may visit the Costa Mesa, CA Microsoft Store where you participated in the challenge to receive a $200 Microsoft Store gift card for use on any products carried at the Microsoft Store. If you choose the $200 Microsoft Store gift card option, you will not be required to recycle your existing phone, but you will no longer be eligible for a free phone from the Windows Phone Challenge.

Of course, if you elect the option of a new Windows Phone, we will let you know when your new phone is available.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you at the Microsoft Store soon.

Microsoft Store"

I got this a few days ago. Who doesn't know that free stuff attracts people...? Haha

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
28th April 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #162  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 17

308 posts
Donate to Me
More
^ lol so you get to keep the phone and you get $200? That's awesome...I wish I could have gone... but the closest one to me is over 50 miles away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
28th April 2012, 01:26 AM   |  #163  
OP Senior Member
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 6,810

9,606 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari353

^ lol so you get to keep the phone and you get $200? That's awesome...I wish I could have gone... but the closest one to me is over 50 miles away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

$200 store credit and keep your existing handset or wait 4-6 weeks for the device you picked and trade in your handset. You don't get both. You pick one.
4th May 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #164  

137 posts
More
Update: Got this just now. They are sending out emails that ask whether or not you still prefer to get the free phone. Free phone ftw. $200gift card<$450phone

Dear Microsoft Store Customer,

Thank you again for participating in the Windows Phone Challenge! We are still actively working to secure more inventory and anticipate receiving additional inventory in the next 2-3 weeks. We appreciate your patience. We also wanted to remind you that you are welcome to visit the Costa Mesa, CA Microsoft Store where you participated in the challenge to receive a $200 Microsoft Store gift card as an alternative to waiting for your phone.

If you choose the $200 Microsoft Store gift card option, you will not be required to recycle your existing phone, but you will no longer be eligible for a free phone from the Windows Phone Challenge.

If you would like to choose the $200 gift card option, please click this link and send us an email to let us know you will visit the store to pick up your gift card: I choose the $200 gift card

If you prefer to wait 2-3 weeks until an eligible Windows Phone is available, please click this link and send us an email to let us know you plan on waiting for your phone: I will wait for my Windows Phone

Of course, if you elect the option of a new Windows Phone, we'll contact you again when your new phone is available.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you at the Microsoft Store soon.

Microsoft Store

7th May 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #165  
Flag City of Bright Lights
Thanks Meter: 94

1,761 posts
More
Opening up a store in my area soon, but I applied to work there, if they run the challenge then i'll have a friend do it for me
7th May 2012, 11:31 AM   |  #166  

137 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkz914

Opening up a store in my area soon, but I applied to work there, if they run the challenge then i'll have a friend do it for me

They're still doing it? Prizes are gift cards now, correct?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, free, promotion, webos, windows phone 7
Previous Thread Next Thread