[Q] Arabic Language Problem

Search This thread

yaz87

May 7, 2012
Dear All,

I bought an LG Optimus Black p970 some months ago.
It had Froyo 2.2 with FULL Arabic support (display and keyboard).
I decided to upgrade to gingerbread 2.3.4, and everything went well, in fact the Arabic support did not change at all, it couldn't be any better.
The updated version was 2.3.4 V20A.
For some reason, I decided to root my device, thus I installed a patched version (V20N), and the Arabic support was lost.
I have tried many other versions (V20O, V20B, and V20A again). But neither of them had the same Arabic support that I had before.

First of all, non of the versions had an Arabic keyboard, and on V20O, letters were not even connected together.

Now I settled at V20B, because at least the letters are connected.

My problem is that even though the letters are connected, the whole text is aligned to the left which should be aligned to right.

This causes strange disconnection between letters at strange points, and strange sentence arrangements whenever numbers are inserted within the text.

Please check the attached images for clarification.

I have searched the internet for a solution, but I couldn't find anything..
The last patch I applied was for Zeus ROM, and it gave me a bootloop..

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks all.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 164
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 185

yaz87

May 7, 2012
Thanks a lot.

I think I will go for the unrooted Arabic .kdz, since I can't find any better solution.

My problem was also that I couldn't find the arabic .kdz anywhere!

And since the rooting seems to be so hard for this phone, I have to give up.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Pacos1

Mar 3, 2012
Have you try to install other fonds via "Font Installer *Root*" from the market and install the unicode fonts from this page http://ihint.net ?

To go back to stock is ever final solution.

Regards!

kutkoooot

Apr 26, 2012
How to fix Arabic Language problems ,,, please help

recently i have installed ZEUS rom v20o, and its kinda wonderful rom from all sides, it just not supported Arabic Language, So is there anyone can help on that please ?

Thanks & Regards

supi9

Nov 1, 2011
Warsaw
Maybe morelocale2 app from play store help you

Wysłane z mojego LG-P970 za pomocą Tapatalk

ninamia

May 6, 2012
Dear All,

I bought an LG Optimus Black p970 some months ago.
It had Froyo 2.2 with FULL Arabic support (display and keyboard).
I decided to upgrade to gingerbread 2.3.4, and everything went well, in fact the Arabic support did not change at all, it couldn't be any better.
The updated version was 2.3.4 V20A.
For some reason, I decided to root my device, thus I installed a patched version (V20N), and the Arabic support was lost.
I have tried many other versions (V20O, V20B, and V20A again). But neither of them had the same Arabic support that I had before.

First of all, non of the versions had an Arabic keyboard, and on V20O, letters were not even connected together.

Now I settled at V20B, because at least the letters are connected.

My problem is that even though the letters are connected, the whole text is aligned to the left which should be aligned to right.

This causes strange disconnection between letters at strange points, and strange sentence arrangements whenever numbers are inserted within the text.

Please check the attached images for clarification.

I have searched the internet for a solution, but I couldn't find anything..
The last patch I applied was for Zeus ROM, and it gave me a bootloop..

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks all.

Your version coming from Europe or the Middle East?

Cedlad

May 16, 2012
Zues now support arrabic. Jarrabta :) and it works

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium. If I Helped You, Hit The Thanks Boutton. Jesus !!

ninamia

May 6, 2012
Zues now support arrabic. Jarrabta :) and it works

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium. If I Helped You, Hit The Thanks Boutton. Jesus !!

I want to by an LG OPTIMUS BLACK from italy, can you tell me please if there's an arabic language in your phone setting? Thank you.

Inviato dal mio Iconia A501 con Tapatalk 2

Cedlad

May 16, 2012
I want to by an LG OPTIMUS BLACK from italy, can you tell me please if there's an arabic language in your phone setting? Thank you.

I use zeus. I dont know if in stock you can but. You can't translate your phone into arrabic but it support arabic. Also you can insert an arabic patch a .zip or .rar

ninamia

May 6, 2012
You mean that the stock version support arabic reading & writing ?

Top Liked Posts