Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,757 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-P7100] Unofficial Android 4.04 CM9 (ICS Preview) (02/05/2012)

Tip us?

richard2311
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Since ive flashed latest kernel from pershoot, sometimes touchscreen doesnt respond and have to hard reset.
Not only in sleep mode but also had it while watching youtube.
Will post log later, not at home right now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium HD app
Samsung Galaxy S
Android 4.2.1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1V
CM10.1 --- Android 4.1.1
Thnx Seo , ISI & Pershoot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung jet S8000
Android 2.1

if someone helped you press the thanks button.

Psyloid
Old
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2311 View Post
Since ive flashed latest kernel from pershoot, sometimes touchscreen doesnt respond and have to hard reset.
Not only in sleep mode but also had it while watching youtube.
Will post log later, not at home right now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium HD app
same here with latest pershoot image and kernel, strange thing though, i had my tab returned to unrooted stock 3.0.1 with locked bootloader (for repair), the tab then updated itself to 3.2.1 and in 24hrs time i had two times the strange unlock bug where touch doesn't respond and if you press power the screen faded on/off for a while and it started responding, and that's an official untouched samsung rom with nothing installed :/

I really hope they swap mine for a P7500 instead of repairing it, i feel pretty ripped off with the P7100 ...

Samsung Galaxy SIII & Google Nexus 7

RUNNING CM11 KITKAT

Retired Devices :
Acer Liquid , ZTE Blade, HTC incredible S, Samsung Tab P7100, Asus TF300T, Samsung Galaxy S2

ZaJules
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Still having the occasional reboot freeze, left untended and unplugged the device will reboot and hang at the boot animation, Ill then need to hold the power in and till it reboots after which it is fine again although with a lot less battery left.

Running the latest ISI build
Retired Devices:
Wallaby - Blue Angel - Magician - Wizard - Universal - Hermes - Kaiser - Nike - Athena - Diamond - Rose - Raphael - Shift - Leo - Rhodium - (iPhone4) - Galaxy SIII - Galaxy 10.1v Tab - (iPhone 4S) - Acer Iconia A501 Tab - Asus Transformer TF300TG/T Tabs - Coby Kyros 7" - Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T Tab

Current Devices:
Galaxy S5 + Gear 2
Lenovo Think Pad
(iPad2)
(iPhone 5S)

pershoot
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3804
Have an update comin this wknd. Swapped out wifi driver with mostly google's latest implementation. This will have wifi direct working.

This 'should' also hopefully help the phantom bootloop stuff.

Will post some experimental builds this wknd.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pershoot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

makbil
Old
Thanks Meter 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by pershoot View Post
Have an update comin this wknd. Swapped out wifi driver with mostly google's latest implementation. This will have wifi direct working.

This 'should' also hopefully help the phantom bootloop stuff.

Will post some experimental builds this wknd.
FYI, your latest kernel did not cause a SoD for me. I guess it's not relevant now

Firmware flashing guide for Android 4.2.2
HTC One - ARHD 62.0 | KK 4.4.2
HTC One X - Android Revolution HD 31.3 | Sense 5 | Base 4.18.401.2 | JB 4.2.2 /Quietly rooted
HTC Desire HD - ARHD 9.0 (3.12.405.1)
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 (P900) (KK 4.4.2)
Google Nexus 7 - Android 4.4.4
Samsung Note 10.1 (N8005) 3G+Wi-Fi ([JB 4.1.2])
The Following User Says Thank You to makbil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tasadar
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I just bought 10.1v and want to know if we have OC kernel for our tablet ? And will we get OFICIAL Ice Cream Sandwich acording to Samsung ?

SjPedro22
Old
Thanks Meter 39
wrong thread but I'll answer anyways....
This ROM has OC up to 1.4 Ghz although this kind of thing depends on each individual device.
I found that, to my usage purposes, no OC is needed with this ROM.

According to what we know so far is that Samsung will NOT release official ICS for our device.
Whether or not they will release the source code....remains to be seen

tasadar
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Thank you for the answer , can you tell me is there any big diference in performance and UI from latest oficial Honecomb and ICS ?

As testers you must know better

XaMaB
Old
Thanks Meter 17
UI responsiveness is much faster in ICS and battery life in stand by is much much better. And you lose the camera for that
LG Nexus 4 (E960) - Official JB 4.4.3
HTC HD2 (T8585) - Paranoid Android (ICS 4.1.2)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v (P7100) - Official CM 10.1 (ICS 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" (P3113) - Official CM 10.1 (ICS 4.2.2)
Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570) - Official GB 2.3.6
Nokia X (Normandy) - Still on official rom

GaryWS
Old
Thanks Meter 6
So I am a bit confused ...

I started by loading ISI's rom. At some point I started flashing the snapshots from pershoots site.

Today there is a new rom from ISI's site but also a snapshot on pershoots site. So which do I flash?

Also on pershoots site he states that the Odin 1.85 recovery must be used to flash his rom. How is it different from the recovery that I needed to load in order to get the original ISI from loaded?

It seems that the roms aren't compatible?