Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,356 Members 38,892 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

Tip us?

mariachi202
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code124Y View Post
you quote wrong post... hehe...

Sent from my GT-I9000 with tiramisu 1.9.5 with semaphore 1.1.1s
Whoops!

Yes, indeed!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code124Y View Post
i in love with it....
now changing transition effect... a bit hard with viewing/changing 1 by 1... waiting on new patch with *remember last setting* so would be more easy on only change transition and not ticking all again n again..
I'm a bit lazy haahaa...!

Sent from my GT-I9000 with tiramisu 1.9.5 with mnics 2.0.2LR
Psyshift is the best for me, appealing and my eyes don't bleed (like when i used vortex for instance

Stoux2
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariachi202 View Post
Psyshift is the best for me, appealing and my eyes don't bleed (like when i used vortex for instance
I prefer Rubik, It's simple & clean !

Hit the Thanks button if anything I said was usefull

Phones:
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2
  • Samsung Galaxy S [Status: Dying]

rodman01
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3,135

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSound View Post
Full Changelog of new Version 1.9.6:

* [LAST RELEASE BASED ON CNA]

* Fixed bugs in 1.9 and 1.9.5 on installing Aroma (I hope!)

* New! Now Aroma is able to "remember" the choices made, for more convenient use of Modify! and other functions that will be implemented
Great and i am looking forward to the new update and the new base :)
Thanks for for efforts and: I love this rom :)

ROM: Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat // Rods KitKat, transparent look with datecenterclock
MOD: Colored Center Clock for I9000 JB 4.3/4.2.2/4.2.1 - CM10.2
MOD: CM10.2 Transparent Statusbar
MOD: CM10.2 Transparent App Drawer Trebuchet.apk
Droid Invanders: [S4 Style Notification Drawer CM10.2]
Theme: [SIII Addon] RichSiya

SGS 3 - LTE - 4.3 Stock ROM - Rooted - Boeffla-kernel
SGS 1 - (repaired) defective Home-and Sensorbuttons - ROM: often changing
SGT P1000 - CM10.1 - Stock Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to rodman01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Denton.S
Old
Thanks Meter 22
If it's (sadly) going to be changing from cna to something else (hopefully not akop) I have what may be a daft question. If I make a copy of my build prop file in 1.9.6, would I be able to push that to my system on a different version?, as in what really changes in the build prop for each rom as I use the built in network hacks in this rom and I'd hate to loose them

On a side note, I still love this rom Best one I've used and I'm pretty sure I've flashed them all

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Denton.S For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mariachi202
Old
Thanks Meter 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton.S View Post
If it's (sadly) going to be changing from cna to something else (hopefully not akop) I have what may be a daft question. If I make a copy of my build prop file in 1.9.6, would I be able to push that to my system on a different version?, as in what really changes in the build prop for each rom as I use the built in network hacks in this rom and I'd hate to loose them

On a side note, I still love this rom Best one I've used and I'm pretty sure I've flashed them all

Yes, it is quite sad, yet there is nothing remaining that would and should keep Dj on CNA when development has ceased. AOKP and CM9 are the two most maintained ports, so it would be only logical to continue Tiramisu with one of these. Whatever the base, and regardless of the reason why, I`m probably sticking with Tiramisu for a long long time.

As for the build.prop file, I believe that it is rom dependent, so I wouldn`t recommend applying the same file across different roms.

What makes you think that Dj will not implement the same improvements and hacks in the new base?

Sent from my SGH-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariachi202 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DjSound
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 883

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton.S View Post

yes it's possible, but not all build.prop and depending on the Rom, but tipically mods and hack it's portable from different build.prop (i use some from nexus s )

@ ALL
Guys prepare your UpdateMe App because the new version comes through her...

For other don't worry i add link

If I've been helpful, or do you like what I do, you can thank me and helping with a BEER you will give me more desire to work and more quickly!

And Remember!

The only Real Custom Rom will always be:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chourmovs
Old
Thanks Meter 31
For the future
You may give a try to gnexus elite rom.
Like cna infinitely more serious than cm9 or aokp

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
HTC POLARIS - POLA100
nand/nand last .25 kernel - last not so super

SAMSUNG Galaxy S - the unbreakable phone !
[ROM] all then MACKAY for a while

HTC One ... very soon

Alberto96
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6,448

DONATE TO ME
Why not use as Base MIUI ? Other tell me ... MIUI . ;)
3 Basic Phones --> Nokia 6680 (Chassis and Vibrator KO) --> I-Mate Jama (Bricked and Trashed) --> Nokia 6120 (Chassis KO) --> I-Mate Ultimate 9502 (is back :P) --> Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (best dev machine, now gave it to my father) --> Samsung C5510 (SOS) --> Huawei U8160/Vodafone Smart (no GPU no Party) --> Alcatel V860/Vodafone Smart II (Stupid Battery ) --> Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570i --> Samsung Galaxy S4 Exynos --> Huawei Y300 (MUM)

Check here to see all my current and old works

Don't forget to thank me if i helped you, and if you want/can, donate me

Low/No Activity till July 2015 (School Exams)

Denton.S
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Many thanks
I didn't realise cna had stopped to be honest so I understand the reason for the change now. Progress is always a good thing in the case of roms if you ask me.

Well Mr DJ of the sound would you be so kind as to post the build prop changes that cna makes with regards to the hspda and 3g settings? If it's not possible to add them into future builds that is, they really do make a big difference on my network

The Following User Says Thank You to Denton.S For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

olarf
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Just in case you think the new update could be already be done, I result a little delay with adding Croatian language file that need a bit longer to translate then we expect. Thanks to Petar for doing the translation.
I'm realy sorry for that but so you could enjoy the wonderfull 1.9.5 ROM for some more hours
No I will complete my backups and wait excited for an amazing final Tiramisu Version CNA based.

DjSound you are amazing!!! Stoux2 many thanks for pushing multilanguage release so good.

Samsung GT-I9295 - CM11 - apex launcher pro

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu