View Poll Results: CNA stop Developping. On what porting, should be based the Next Tiramisu?
AOKP 199 45.96%
Dark Knight 33 7.62%
Slim ICS 79 18.24%
CM9 130 30.02%
Other Tell me 20 4.62%
CNA (no new updates) 8 1.85%
Gummy 8 1.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 433. You may not vote on this poll

[ICS ROM]Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E. V.1.9.6 I'M DIFFERENT![CWM FileManager][AROMA][OTA]

7th May 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #1081  
Flag Skopje, Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 101

281 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code124Y

you quote wrong post... hehe...

Sent from my GT-I9000 with tiramisu 1.9.5 with semaphore 1.1.1s

Whoops!

Yes, indeed!

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code124Y

i in love with it....
now changing transition effect... a bit hard with viewing/changing 1 by 1... waiting on new patch with *remember last setting* so would be more easy on only change transition and not ticking all again n again..
I'm a bit lazy haahaa...!

Sent from my GT-I9000 with tiramisu 1.9.5 with mnics 2.0.2LR

Psyshift is the best for me, appealing and my eyes don't bleed (like when i used vortex for instance
7th May 2012, 06:38 PM   |  #1082  
Thanks Meter: 96

192 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariachi202

Psyshift is the best for me, appealing and my eyes don't bleed (like when i used vortex for instance

I prefer Rubik, It's simple & clean !
7th May 2012, 06:52 PM   |  #1083  
Recognized Themer
Flag Allgäu
Thanks Meter: 3,193

2,772 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSound

Full Changelog of new Version 1.9.6:

* [LAST RELEASE BASED ON CNA]

* Fixed bugs in 1.9 and 1.9.5 on installing Aroma (I hope!)

* New! Now Aroma is able to "remember" the choices made, for more convenient use of Modify! and other functions that will be implemented

Great and i am looking forward to the new update and the new base :)
Thanks for for efforts and: I love this rom :)
The Following User Says Thank You to rodman01 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 08:40 PM   |  #1084  
Flag Hastings
Thanks Meter: 22

73 posts
More
If it's (sadly) going to be changing from cna to something else (hopefully not akop) I have what may be a daft question. If I make a copy of my build prop file in 1.9.6, would I be able to push that to my system on a different version?, as in what really changes in the build prop for each rom as I use the built in network hacks in this rom and I'd hate to loose them

On a side note, I still love this rom Best one I've used and I'm pretty sure I've flashed them all

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Denton.S For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 09:31 PM   |  #1085  
Flag Skopje, Macedonia
Thanks Meter: 101

281 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton.S

If it's (sadly) going to be changing from cna to something else (hopefully not akop) I have what may be a daft question. If I make a copy of my build prop file in 1.9.6, would I be able to push that to my system on a different version?, as in what really changes in the build prop for each rom as I use the built in network hacks in this rom and I'd hate to loose them

On a side note, I still love this rom Best one I've used and I'm pretty sure I've flashed them all

Yes, it is quite sad, yet there is nothing remaining that would and should keep Dj on CNA when development has ceased. AOKP and CM9 are the two most maintained ports, so it would be only logical to continue Tiramisu with one of these. Whatever the base, and regardless of the reason why, I`m probably sticking with Tiramisu for a long long time.

As for the build.prop file, I believe that it is rom dependent, so I wouldn`t recommend applying the same file across different roms.

What makes you think that Dj will not implement the same improvements and hacks in the new base?

Sent from my SGH-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariachi202 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 09:34 PM   |  #1086  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 883

738 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton.S

yes it's possible, but not all build.prop and depending on the Rom, but tipically mods and hack it's portable from different build.prop (i use some from nexus s )

@ ALL
Guys prepare your UpdateMe App because the new version comes through her...

For other don't worry i add link
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DjSound For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 09:38 PM   |  #1087  
Flag lyon
Thanks Meter: 31

444 posts
More
For the future
You may give a try to gnexus elite rom.
Like cna infinitely more serious than cm9 or aokp

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
7th May 2012, 09:55 PM   |  #1088  
Recognized Developer
Flag Modugno (BA)
Thanks Meter: 6,513

3,729 posts
Donate to Me
More
Why not use as Base MIUI ? Other tell me ... MIUI . ;)
7th May 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #1089  
Flag Hastings
Thanks Meter: 22

73 posts
More
Many thanks
I didn't realise cna had stopped to be honest so I understand the reason for the change now. Progress is always a good thing in the case of roms if you ask me.

Well Mr DJ of the sound would you be so kind as to post the build prop changes that cna makes with regards to the hspda and 3g settings? If it's not possible to add them into future builds that is, they really do make a big difference on my network

The Following User Says Thank You to Denton.S For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #1090  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 306

714 posts
More
Just in case you think the new update could be already be done, I result a little delay with adding Croatian language file that need a bit longer to translate then we expect. Thanks to Petar for doing the translation.
I'm realy sorry for that but so you could enjoy the wonderfull 1.9.5 ROM for some more hours
No I will complete my backups and wait excited for an amazing final Tiramisu Version CNA based.

DjSound you are amazing!!! Stoux2 many thanks for pushing multilanguage release so good.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 4.0.3, android 4.0.4, aroma, galaxy s, i9000, ics, tiramisu
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy S I9000 Android Development by ThreadRank