5,600,182 Members 38,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help: GPS and MMS not working.

Tip us?

kBTWOFOUR
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default Need help: GPS and MMS not working.

I would really appreciate it if I could get help fixing my GPS and MMS. I have search the forum, but some of the solutions don't work. I am running aospX 1.0.0-AR31 on my Inspire 4G with S-Off. I have flash Inspiremod and AGPS PATCH. The GPS was working fine when I rooted the phone, but I think it stopped working after I flashed Revolution HD.

I have tried using different rooms after a full swipe with no luck. Another problem I am having is I can send MMS, but I can't download a MMS when someone sends me a MMS. I click on download and nothing happens.

Reinaldo33897
Old
(Last edited by Reinaldo33897; 9th May 2012 at 04:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by kBTWOFOUR View Post
I would really appreciate it if I could get help fixing my GPS and MMS. I have search the forum, but some of the solutions don't work. I am running aospX 1.0.0-AR31 on my Inspire 4G with S-Off. I have flash Inspiremod and AGPS PATCH. The GPS was working fine when I rooted the phone, but I think it stopped working after I flashed Revolution HD.

I have tried using different rooms after a full swipe with no luck. Another problem I am having is I can send MMS, but I can't download a MMS when someone sends me a MMS. I click on download and nothing happens.
You do know that to download mms your data needs to be on. It does not work over wifi. If data is on and mms don't work then check apn settings. For correct settings go to icecoldsandwich forum in desirehd on page 1598 you will see what mobile net apn sgould look like. For gps try reflashing rom but don't flash the patch see if gps works then. Also don't flash inspire mod I used to have aospx and never did and rom worked perfect for me.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
PHONE: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 (MDL)
ROM: Goldeneye V26
Baseband : NB1