[Cases] No Otterbox Defender for hTc One X

Search This thread

cyben76

Apr 13, 2006
Ok my bad :) I'm not the type that needs a case like that but 25 foot drop and still alive is a nice case I can see its purpose.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

No prob, your case looks good too.. I normally purchase several case for my phone, one for office, one for outdoors and sometimes 1-2 more just so that i could change case every other day.. Like my previous phone, colleagues keep thinking i purchase new phone when in fact i used the same phone for 2yrs+ just the casing change.. LoL

treebill

Jan 28, 2011
No prob, your case looks good too.. I normally purchase several case for my phone, one for office, one for outdoors and sometimes 1-2 more just so that i could change case every other day.. Like my previous phone, colleagues keep thinking i purchase new phone when in fact i used the same phone for 2yrs+ just the casing change.. LoL

sure if i was going to go out and about rock climbing or mounting biking and i did this a lot i would sure fork out the money to know my phone would be safe, i'm more of go walk the dogs kind of guy lol the most my phone will fall is from my pocket to the floor :) i got my case as it lifts up my the camera so i wont scratch it when i but it down, cheap and serves its purpose well.

side note :) as for your sig i get "We could not calculate directions between Taiwan and China." :(

Last edited:

cyben76

Apr 13, 2006
sure if i was going to go out and about rock climbing or mounting biking and i did this a lot i would sure fork out the money to know my phone would be safe, i'm more of go walk the dogs kind of guy lol the most my phone will fall is from my pocket to the floor :) i got my case as it lifts up my the camera so i wont scratch it when i but it down, cheap and serves its purpose well.

side note :) as for your sig i get "We could not calculate directions between Taiwan and China." :(

Oops sorry about the sig thing guess google maps fixed it. Few years back when u follow the steps, it will show IIRC, Jet ski or swim across the sea between Taiwan and China

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I startet a request at Otterbox if there a case is in progress for the hTc One X .
    That's the answer which i got today by mail:

That's pretty anoying, so i can't use my One X for geocaching or other rough outdoor activities. That's the flagship under the hTc phones, why doesn't Otterbox support it?

Stock reply from them. I got that email from them about a week before they released the case for the HD2! Keep checking back. And keep checking the Spigen site as they are releasing soon...
    you could check out trident cases, almost the same as otterbox. i believe the Kraken AMS and Aegis is being released in 2 weeks (they already have it on their Europe website)
    While I don't know about the International version, I know that we are going to have the Otterbox Defender for the AT&T version in store here in the states according to info on accessories we got at work today. Wouldn't be suprised if you were able to pick one up from Amazon pretty soon.