LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I need fix problem wifi ICS!! IN HTC INSPIRE

OP billaboy

21st April 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

25 posts
Hi i have a problem with the ice cream samwich rom i install all rom all perfect but i have one problem the wifi no work please i need a help for fix this problem and take a signal wifi this rom work perfect only i need this help - I intall wifi fix APK but no work anything other solution for fix this bug? please i wait a goo respond thanks!!
21st April 2012, 03:49 AM   |  #2  
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 147

532 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billaboy

Hi i have a problem with the ice cream samwich rom i install all rom all perfect but i have one problem the wifi no work please i need a help for fix this problem and take a signal wifi this rom work perfect only i need this help - I intall wifi fix APK but no work anything other solution for fix this bug? please i wait a goo respond thanks!!

More info please. What ics ROM are u using?

If you can read this, I's been a drinkin
1st May 2012, 08:41 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I had a similar problem with a used Desire HD -- I eventually found that doing a factory data reset solved the problem.
1st May 2012, 08:53 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag Hoover, AL
Thanks Meter: 4,709

3,971 posts
Donate to Me
More
Seach the thread of the Rom your currently using first to see if anyone else if having that issue. Be sure to FULLY wipe before flashing the Rom. After fully wiping and re flashing, test your WiFi before restoring anything from tibu. If it works start restoring you user apps one by one to see if maybe one of those is giving you the fits. DO NOT restore any system apps.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
2nd May 2012, 01:57 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 14

86 posts
More
Also, don't forget to flush the caches when installing the ROM. I know that failure to do this can cause issues with a fresh ROM.
2nd May 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #6  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 881

1,142 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitney24

Seach the thread of the Rom your currently using first to see if anyone else if having that issue. Be sure to FULLY wipe before flashing the Rom. After fully wiping and re flashing, test your WiFi before restoring anything from tibu. If it works start restoring you user apps one by one to see if maybe one of those is giving you the fits. DO NOT restore any system apps.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

i was a nub and restored wifi passwords/config with tibu and killed my wifi entirely until i wiped. dont make this mistake
9th May 2012, 01:55 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
superwipe
I recommend you get super wipe from the Android rom revolution HD thread. Boot recovery and run super wipe whenever you install a new rom or during some updates. After super wipe than install your ROM and.then install inspire mod.zip and then reboot. If your wifi then does not work then you should install wifi fix. Most ROMs I've used I don't need the wifi fix actually never needed it. I highly recommend asopx ICS ROM. Latest version 31 has most everything except video can working.
9th May 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #8  
Flag DC Suburbs, VA
Thanks Meter: 2

52 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shukla

I recommend you get super wipe from the Android rom revolution HD thread. Boot recovery and run super wipe whenever you install a new rom or during some updates. After super wipe than install your ROM and.then install inspire mod.zip and then reboot. If your wifi then does not work then you should install wifi fix. Most ROMs I've used I don't need the wifi fix actually never needed it. I highly recommend asopx ICS ROM. Latest version 31 has most everything except video can working.

I was using AOSPx all day today and then around 7pm randomly lost signal and it never came back. Had to do factory reset and its working again but now I'm back to reinstalling a ton of apps.
9th May 2012, 12:23 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
asopx
Mehal88 strange about your wifi problem on asopx. Did you try a.simple reboot instead of factory wipe? I'm assuming you are talking wifi signal and not att? I'n my area radio, ril, and apn settings make a HUGE difference.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread