Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[DEV][ROM] TeamGalaxyR-Cyanogenmod7-Prealpha Release 3

OP CallMeVentus

9th May 2012, 12:08 PM   |  #121  
akshatsourav's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag nagpur
Thanks Meter: 190
 
380 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javichampi

Well, some time ago I found the extract-files.sh for a tegra tablet called dell streak, so maybe it'll be more useful than the file that you have. Here are the links(2 parts):
http://www.tabletroms.com/forums/blo...sh-part-1.html
http://www.tabletroms.com/forums/blo...sh-part-2.html
I hope it will help.

dell streak with tegra??
r u sure??
http://www.gsmarena.com/dell_streak-3353.php
9th May 2012, 03:00 PM   |  #122  
CallMeVentus's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 2,870
 
9,971 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javichampi

Well, some time ago I found the extract-files.sh for a tegra tablet called dell streak, so maybe it'll be more useful than the file that you have. Here are the links(2 parts):
http://www.tabletroms.com/forums/blo...sh-part-1.html
http://www.tabletroms.com/forums/blo...sh-part-2.html
I hope it will help.

As in , we need someone to run our extract-files.sh and give us the libs
9th May 2012, 04:32 PM   |  #123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 389
 
224 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Do not copy the dell streak ril.so file as it is not suitable for our device. Btw if you really want to copy those files out, use Galaxy tab 10.1 extract file shell script instead.

Sry I am busy finishing my kernel atm.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA
9th May 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #124  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownzD

Do not copy the dell streak ril.so file as it is not suitable for our device. Btw if you really want to copy those files out, use Galaxy tab 10.1 extract file shell script instead.

Sry I am busy finishing my kernel atm.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA

Most of these files are already extracted from my phone, and is in the /proprietary catalog in our repo.
9th May 2012, 07:28 PM   |  #125  
javichampi's Avatar
Member
Flag Malaga
Thanks Meter: 23
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshatsourav

dell streak with tegra??
r u sure??
http://www.gsmarena.com/dell_streak-3353.php

Dell Streak 7 had tegra2 chipset.

And not all libs in the file are present in our device, but many of them yes.

I have the Nvidia generic image too, for GB and for ICS, they are available on nvidia webpage. I've extracted them with dsixda's kitchen and the structure is more simmilar to CM folder tree than R's folder tree. Maybe some stuff can be used for development, or even for update some libs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javichampi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 07:50 AM   |  #126  
xlm13x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag XDA 24 X 7
Thanks Meter: 686
 
1,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
guys test this cm build with this kernel and tell is it booting or not (change boot.img)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xn343z8sdlx49oi

(i cant download this build as have connectivity issue)
12th May 2012, 09:21 AM   |  #127  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlm13x

guys test this cm build with this kernel and tell is it booting or not (change boot.img)
http://www.mediafire.com/?xn343z8sdlx49oi

(i cant download this build as have connectivity issue)

no! it goes to recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to jason11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 10:49 AM   |  #128  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason11

no! it goes to recovery

it doesnt working
12th May 2012, 01:28 PM   |  #129  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhar.munshi

it doesnt working

that's i meaning; it doesn't boot and goes in to recovery.
12th May 2012, 04:09 PM   |  #130  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 201
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
I think I know where the problem is!

We need a better/modified updaterscript.
There is some real differences in the updaterscript for CM7 than AOSP.
And the problem could be with symlinking busybox and toolbox!

What do you guys think?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes