No registration required

Body Glove Red Case

OP 06stang

9th May 2012, 11:32 PM   |  #41  
Flag Your neighborhood parking lot
Thanks Meter: 545

1,390 posts
More
I'm somewhat tempted to get this case even though I already have a Trident Kraken.

The Kraken probably gives me the best possible protection I can get, but adds quite a bit of bulk to the phone. That, and I ordered a blue one, which in retrospect, made me wish I had gotten a red one instead.

How good is the fit of the case internally? And is the back rough enough to grip easily? The Kraken even feels a little slippery with its hardcase exterior every now and then, which makes me more likely to drop it than when I had the Kraken on the HTC Evo (had a rubberized exterior).
14th May 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 92

462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSigma

I'm somewhat tempted to get this case even though I already have a Trident Kraken.

The Kraken probably gives me the best possible protection I can get, but adds quite a bit of bulk to the phone. That, and I ordered a blue one, which in retrospect, made me wish I had gotten a red one instead.

How good is the fit of the case internally? And is the back rough enough to grip easily? The Kraken even feels a little slippery with its hardcase exterior every now and then, which makes me more likely to drop it than when I had the Kraken on the HTC Evo (had a rubberized exterior).

It's got decent grip. It feels like a smooth matte aluminum finish to the hand because of the paint. Even though it's plastic. This doesn't have a rubberized outer shell. The Kraken will definitely protect better, but I love the look and feel of this in my hand. When it slides onto the phone in two pieces it fits very snugly and tight.
26th May 2012, 04:12 PM   |  #43  
Flag Amman
Thanks Meter: 374

2,606 posts
More
My favorite case. Its both good looking and feels reliable to take a hit while protecting the phone. Very recommended.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk
27th May 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #44  

462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu-7abash

My favorite case. Its both good looking and feels reliable to take a hit while protecting the phone. Very recommended.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk

Agreed. I usually don't like odd colored cases, but the red goes perfect with this. It'd be cool if they made a black version that had the red chrome line on the back towards the bottom versus the black chrome finish.
6th June 2012, 04:37 AM   |  #45  

462 posts
More
Still loving this thing so far.
6th June 2012, 09:19 PM   |  #46  
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 55

386 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode

Still loving this thing so far.

agreed. it' not the thinnest case going, but is beautiful.
9th June 2012, 10:52 PM   |  #47  

462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabets

agreed. it' not the thinnest case going, but is beautiful.

Totally agree with you. When I first bought the phone it was thicker slightly than some other phones on the market. So i was looking for a case that was very minimal and thin. I found one, but didn't like the feel of it. Even those this case adds bulk, it just feels really good in my hand. While I still like holding the phone without a case, this Red Body Glove Case is my second favorite way I like to hold my phone. Plus the red makes it look different too.
9th June 2012, 11:24 PM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 317

2,304 posts
What thin case? How thin was it? I want something that's basically like a sleeve. This phone feels sooo good in the hand without a case on it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread