Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,174 Members 36,432 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][FC09][TW] Epic Dark Horse V.3 (7-16-12) {Pulldown Animation!}

Tip us?
 
CASHVILLEBOS
Old
(Last edited by CASHVILLEBOS; 9th May 2012 at 09:08 PM.)
#31  
CASHVILLEBOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 472
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nashville
What icon pac is that in the screenies?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
BIG S/O TO TEX FOR THE GREAT BANNER
 
iceman19631
Old
#32  
iceman19631's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 286
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHVILLEBOS View Post
What icon pac is that in the screenies?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
I was wondering the very same thing. Can we please get a reply?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
~*[ iceman19631]*~
 
lilajrestnom
Old
#33  
lilajrestnom's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 1,187
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia

 
DONATE TO ME
http://d-h.st/UJe
That's a link to download them. About 90 icons. You need to be using a launcher that allows you to change the icons and select any image you want, not the icon pack.
 
shane6374
Old
#34  
shane6374's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,270
Posts: 2,792
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Minneapolis

 
DONATE TO ME
I shocked myself. In looking for the HCFE and EDH animations I found an old copy of Blue Neon Night. My very first theme. lol

Current Device - Nexus 5
Retired Devices - Nexus 4 - Galaxy S3 - Nexus S 4G - Epic 4G - Touch Pro 2 - Vogue
Please click the "Thanks" button if I helped or you like my work.
Twitter @shane6374
 
iceman19631
Old
#35  
iceman19631's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 286
Join Date: Sep 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilajrestnom View Post
http://d-h.st/UJe
That's a link to download them. About 90 icons. You need to be using a launcher that allows you to change the icons and select any image you want, not the icon pack.
Thank you so very much for the link.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
~*[ iceman19631]*~
 
orlzzt
Old
#36  
orlzzt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,772
Posts: 2,291
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Ok, been running this now for a week; how can anyone not love this theme? I forgot how cool the SMS apk is. The way the message background changes from highlight to clear after its sent? so cool!

Thanks again, AJ and Shane. True brilliance.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Questions? Most answers can be found HERE

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli
 
lilajrestnom
Old
#37  
lilajrestnom's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 1,187
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt View Post
Ok, been running this now for a week; how can anyone not love this theme? I forgot how cool the SMS apk is. The way the message background changes from highlight to clear after its sent? so cool!

Thanks again, AJ and Shane. True brilliance.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
I'm glad you like it. The next update will really blow your mind . Just working on one last thing and hopefully will get it done maybe tonight thanks to the help of Shane. Just be patient lol.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilajrestnom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
teco2010
Old
#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 102
Join Date: Jan 2011
How do i make a theme visible under theme chooser in CM9 beta 3?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
 
flastnoles11
Old
#39  
flastnoles11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,655
Posts: 8,363
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by teco2010 View Post
How do i make a theme visible under theme chooser in CM9 beta 3?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
This isn't a cm9 theme so it won't work.... but... cm9 themes are apk (applications) that you install, then you go into the theme chooser app and apply...

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!


The Following User Says Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lilajrestnom
Old
#40  
lilajrestnom's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 163
Posts: 1,187
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Philadelphia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
This isn't a cm9 theme so it won't work.... but... cm9 themes are apk (applications) that you install, then you go into the theme chooser app and apply...
Thank you for letting him know.


Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

The Following User Says Thank You to lilajrestnom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes