I can't get Right bootloader

Search This thread

rawa2009

Jan 10, 2010
Dear Admins
I have problem with my HTC HD2 bootloader when i install SPL-2.08 HSPL
under that there is CotullaHSPL 0x40 but now i can't see this statement now and when i install windows mobile the touch screen is not working please can you support me

Best regards
Rawa Zangana

rawa2009

Jan 10, 2010
this is details about my problem

Dear admins

I have HTC HD2 EU edition

and i was installed android on it but when I try to change android version I get Bootloader screen without CotullaHSPL 0x40 I can't see CotullaHSPL 0x40 on my screen and after that I can't get any operating System on my phone and when I installed windows the touch screen is not working also

Please how can i get the CotullaHSPL 0x40 on my screen to start working with my phone please I need your help

best regards

Rawa Zangana

T-Macgnolia

Sep 30, 2010
Shannon, Ms.
Just download the HD2 NAND Toolkit and install it on your computer then use it to flash HSPL 2.08 to your HD2. Then I recommend that you flash the stock Windows Mobile ROM for your HD2 via RUU. This should have you set to re install Android or to just use Windows Mobile if you want to.

The real question is what did you do to loose HSPL?

ASCIIker

Jul 30, 2008
Lahore
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
i CLEARLY remember reading a thread about a similar issue. i can't find the thread right now cuz i'm on a slow connection, but to summarize:
1. tri-color screen wouldn't show the second line of information, something like "microtouch p" something something is expected in this line.

2. someone commented that the microtouch line usually shows one of two (or was it three?) possible strings, indicating which particular touch screen model is installed

3. another person commented that the second line of information not showing up in the tri-color screen indicated a loose connection with the screen and/or a faulty screen

4. someone also mentioned that wm6.5 is the only os that is able to boot in this condition on the hd2. android couldn't boot because the hd2 kernels and/or startup sequence in android depends on the screen being responsive to internal electronic commands, in the absence of which the boot up is halted.

rawa2009

Jan 10, 2010
dear you can see this image it will show you what i mean
34spc3k.jpg

i try to change HSPL but there is no change

please help

rawa2009

Jan 10, 2010
Dear admins

I have HTC HD2 EU edition

and i was installed android on it but when I try to change android version I get Bootloader screen without CotullaHSPL 0x50 I can't see CotullaHSPL 0x50 on my screen and after that I can't get any operating System on my phone and when I installed windows the touch screen is not working also

Please how can i get the CotullaHSPL 0x50 on my screen to start working with my phone please I need your help

and bellow is my bootloader image
34spc3k.jpg

best regards

Rawa Zangana