FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Bootanimation's for the One X

8,033 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,663
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th May 2012, 04:45 AM |#61  
p2nv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mount Gambier
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischaseb

Server over capacity

When I get home from work ill upload to mediafire


Sent from my HTC One X running LeeDroid eXtreme 5.0.0



DONE... head over here mate:Ultimate HTC One X Boot-Animation Collection
Last edited by p2nv; 8th May 2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: added link
 
 
10th May 2012, 09:01 AM |#62  
Junior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
BIOS Bootanimation
Is it possible to get the BIOS version customized for the One X? I could do it but I don't seem to have the font to do it properly. If somebody could advise me on the font to use or do it themselves I would greatly appreciate it
10th May 2012, 03:34 PM |#63  
Paulst30's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaulicus

Is it possible to get the BIOS version customized for the One X? I could do it but I don't seem to have the font to do it properly. If somebody could advise me on the font to use or do it themselves I would greatly appreciate it

Was half thinking of modding it myself but would end up looking like a rage comic lol
10th May 2012, 03:57 PM |#64  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaulicus

Is it possible to get the BIOS version customized for the One X? I could do it but I don't seem to have the font to do it properly. If somebody could advise me on the font to use or do it themselves I would greatly appreciate it

You should be able to farm enough letters from the images by copy pasting individual letters to write what you need to. You could even run a batch operation with photoshop so you wouldnt have to modify each picture. I was going to do that, but then i figured it was a waste of time and i couldn't be bothered :P
11th May 2012, 06:14 PM |#65  
JeepFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Never mind. Dumb question.
Billy
Last edited by JeepFreak; 12th May 2012 at 05:31 AM.
14th May 2012, 02:38 AM |#66  
eraste's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Griffin, Ga
Thanks Meter: 553
 
Donate to Me
More
Torxx, I used to make bootanimations for the HTC Incredible back in the day and I now have the one x. I can make them and get them to work however when the phone starts to play it at the end of a loop I get a blank white screen that stays about 2-3 seconds before the animation loops and replays. I cant figure out what im doing wrong to save my life!

I use notepadd++ for the desc file and 7zip to zip the files. The animation and sound I choose plays its just that pesky white screen at the end of the loop before it replays I cant get rid of. Any help is appreciated.
14th May 2012, 01:38 PM |#67  
mox123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 176
 
More
these are freaking awesome!!
16th May 2012, 12:02 PM |#68  
jkolner's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aalborg
Thanks Meter: 711
 
More
Works perfect on Sensation XE also ;)
16th May 2012, 03:54 PM |#69  
torxx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21,663
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraste

Torxx, I used to make bootanimations for the HTC Incredible back in the day and I now have the one x. I can make them and get them to work however when the phone starts to play it at the end of a loop I get a blank white screen that stays about 2-3 seconds before the animation loops and replays. I cant figure out what im doing wrong to save my life!

I use notepadd++ for the desc file and 7zip to zip the files. The animation and sound I choose plays its just that pesky white screen at the end of the loop before it replays I cant get rid of. Any help is appreciated.

Try not to extract the .zip as you might do a mistake, just copy the desc to your desktop or so, edit it and put it in there again.

BTW, the desc writing style in ICS and GB is different, just search for it..
The Following User Says Thank You to torxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2012, 09:35 PM |#70  
eraste's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Griffin, Ga
Thanks Meter: 553
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torxx

Try not to extract the .zip as you might do a mistake, just copy the desc to your desktop or so, edit it and put it in there again.

BTW, the desc writing style in ICS and GB is different, just search for it..

I'll give that a try

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
26th August 2012, 08:44 PM |#71  
manne48's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 486
 
Donate to Me
More
can i flash these bootanimations with recovery??

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootanimation, custom, htc, one x
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes