Originally Posted by Ashtiany
By 'best' I mean stable, best battery life and as clean as possible with no bloatware.
put on .73, root it, the fastest way for me is this:
- flash stock .73 (the one for your zone is right)
- unlock bootloaders
- flash doomkernel (autorootting kernel)
- boot and check root.
- flash stock kernel (unzip .ftf and flash kernel.elf)
once you have a yourcountryrootted .73 you can
- remove all the bloatware you don't need
- replace systemUi and Framework to get the very usefull toogle bar that i missed much from my old Samsung SGS1
- if you want replace semccamera
here you got your PERSONAL rom. as i got mine !
(this way to root is my personal way, that's becouse you can't make a prerooted img of .73 italian as you can't mount it as loopback partition... btw is better than the prerooted roms, just becouse you don't need to download megs and megs...)
Just as note... i don't blame doomkernel about anything... just i prefer to have the stock kernel becouse i use my phone also for business purposes and i need 100% sure stability, and i didn't got time to test doomkernel...