5,599,033 Members 31,957 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unlock bootloader of SE live

Tip us?
 
Someguyfromhell
Old
#11  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1898
Posts: 3,685
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Indeed, as said, you need to use paid method, which will remove network lock, enable fastboot and patch the bootloader at once.

Just getting network lock from operator will not enable fastboot.
 
XperianPro
Old
#12  
XperianPro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 851
Posts: 2,215
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Mars

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell View Post
Indeed, as said, you need to use paid method, which will remove network lock, enable fastboot and patch the bootloader at once.

Just getting network lock from operator will not enable fastboot.
I used omnius,it did all this things at once.
XPERIA FAN
Xperia X8 (slow phone but good) > Xperia Live with Walkman (fastest but bad screen) > Xperia U (smooth as butter)
 
smokerman
Old
#13  
smokerman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2585
Posts: 3,086
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Viana do Castelo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperianPro View Post
I used omnius,it did all this things at once.
that is free?
Quote:



MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.
 
Someguyfromhell
Old
#14  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1898
Posts: 3,685
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokerman View Post
that is free?
Nope.

Sent from my Xperia Live using xda premium.
 
smokerman
Old
#15  
smokerman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2585
Posts: 3,086
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Viana do Castelo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell View Post
Nope.

Sent from my Xperia Live using xda premium.
not free and more hard then wotan server..so..if i unlock my network i will use wotan..thanks.
Quote:



MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes