Originally Posted by mankokoma
everything is fine again. Lasts now for 3 days with normal use (cm7.2 alpha8.1a without animations, calling, mms, wifi, little 3G and GPS)
Keep in mind it is not a perpetual motion machine
WHAAAAT ? Are You kidding me ?
- sometimes I cant call as phone show something like "no network" even full signal and no problem at another phone or after restart at SAME place
- wifi - same bug with wifi error when try to enable it (same error in kernel like at Fugumod 1366 MHz kernel)
- wifi - cant join to some AP - restart does not help, another phone has no problem with connection at SAME time, after reflash to Froyo all works correctly
- GPS - absolutelly unusable, does not work at ALL, I cant use aGPS, so with CM7.2 alpha8.1a I can say "phone has no GPS feature ... "
- Bluetooth does not work at ALL (no services usable, even it show paired at file transfer usage )
- most/all sensors has some weird bug or does not work correctly
- camera and barcode apps does not work at ALL
cache, even full reset does NOT solve any of those problem
I used CM7 a7 with 1.3 HV kernel few months as daily ROM.GPS was nearly unusable
When I updated to CM 7.2 a.8.1a, phone went to worst garbage like Samusng Froyo produced because of malfunctions.
But I need GPS, so I had to revert to crap froyo
I have no idea what is wrong at CM7.2 , but I hope there will be some new CM7/CM9 sources soon so it is only question of time when this GREAT project will move to BETA PHASe
Good luck to all develepers
EXcluded Samsung ***** company