Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,161 Members 42,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is the HTC Inpire still good?

Tip us?

C2fifield
Old
Thanks Meter 142
I thoroughly enjoy this phone, but with all of the new and fancier ones coming out, I would lean towards those. Then again I like to mess with things a lot, so if you're looking simply for a solid phone, the Inspire definitely fits that description.

theyhateflee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I enjoy the phone if you one of those people like me who doesn't mind not having a front camera then I'd say go for it I've personally flashed a ics ROM but that's just me

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

dylando808
Old
Thanks Meter 7
For a phone of this age (by today's standards), it still is a worthy device. I had my phone running stock for the first 6 or 7 months i had it. Didn't slow down at all. And the amount of development going into it is pretty crazy so there's no way you can get bored once you root :P

Hjacks
Old
Thanks Meter 10
It's a good phone, one of the best that I ever had.
Also I ear good news from HTC that the HTC desire HD (sister of the Inspire) will be receiving the ICS update!!! And hopefully, one of the developers will be able to port this into to the HTC Inspire 4g

NOOB1212
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have a HTC Inspire 4G and it still is a really good Phone; However, better phones have become or will become available in the near future. It really comes down to your preference. Samsung, HTC, and Motorola all have really good phones out now so search around and find a phone that fits your needs and get that one.