[Q] Need Original Firmware Mobile Streak7 HC 3.2

Search This thread

scteam

May 10, 2012
Hii all...
I have Dell Streak Mobile 7 not Streak 7 wifi
After upgrade to ICS B4 ( ice cream sandwich ) i lost firmware original Honeycomb 3.2 with logo Dj Steve
anyone can help me..??? how to download firmware official HC 3.2 with Dj steve logo..
Because i used Firmware Honeycomb RC2.5 device always can't registered to network.

Sorry for my engglish
B,R
Antonius

datfat

Feb 16, 2012
NC
Hii all...
After upgrade to ICS B4 ( ice cream sandwich ) i lost firmware original Honeycomb 3.2 with logo Dj Steve
anyone can help me..??? how to download firmware official HC 3.2 with Dj steve logo..
Because i used Firmware Honeycomb RC2.5 device always can't registered to network.

Sorry for my engglish
B,R
Antonius

Actually anything with DJ Steves logo is not official its honeystreak. check ics deveopment on xda and tablet roms in there it explains how to go back in several posts.

Reactions: scteam

scteam

May 10, 2012
thanks guys...
I really dont know about that...
forgive me...
I just want my streak 7 working good like before

scteam

May 10, 2012
@ Mr giveen
Can u tell abot spesific firmware Honeycomb 3.2 with Dj Steve logo..??
because i downloaded one by one and try to flash my device but sill can't found firmware with Dj Steve logo:confused::confused:
please give link Honeycomb 3.2 with Dj Steve logo..??
Sorry for my question bro.., because i'm user beginner
Thank u Before

Regard,

datfat

Feb 16, 2012
NC
@ Mr giveen
because i downloaded one by one and try to flash my device but sill can't found firmware with Dj Steve logo:confused::confused:
Thank u Before

Regard,

I will answer this one.

You will need the HoneyStreak R2.
To get the version that has DJ STEVE'S image R2 is the one I saw it on. And this is one you have to NVFLASH. I do not know if any version in between r2 and r8 has it or not but I know r8 has a different one.

All of them are here on the wiki http://xdaforums.com/wiki/Dell_Streak_7/ROMs Choose WIFI or 4G which ever you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: scteam

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is interesting is we believe Dell stole Honeystreak from Steve

Honeycomb build files
    http://mirror2.streakdroid.com/honeycomb/
    Hii all...

Sorry for my engglish
    B,R
    Antonius

Actually anything with DJ Steves logo is not official its honeystreak. check ics deveopment on xda and tablet roms in there it explains how to go back in several posts.
    Yeah I believe they did too. They are way too similar for me to believe otherwise.
    @ Mr giveen
    Thank u Before

Regard,

I will answer this one.

You will need the HoneyStreak R2.
    To get the version that has DJ STEVE'S image R2 is the one I saw it on. And this is one you have to NVFLASH. I do not know if any version in between r2 and r8 has it or not but I know r8 has a different one.

All of them are here on the wiki http://xdaforums.com/wiki/Dell_Streak_7/ROMs Choose WIFI or 4G which ever you need.