FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Instagram on ics

539 posts
Thanks Meter: 67

By nique0201, Senior Member on 8th May 2012, 02:51 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th May 2012, 07:40 AM |#51  
Flag Rack City
Thanks Meter: 2,236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddBlazed

I'll test some more tomorrow. People in collectives leak thread have stated certain things work and certain things FC. Again, it worked a couple times for me, but that isn't enough testing. Could be just lucky the 2 times I tried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA

I will test tonight

10th May 2012, 04:48 PM |#52  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk

I will test tonight

Yes please let me know ots the only think keeping me pff ics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
10th May 2012, 04:56 PM |#53  
Flag Orange County
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nique0201

Yes please let me know ots the only think keeping me pff ics

It's fickle. Let's me edit, put a filter, put a caption, when it posts it posts black, once in a few tries it posts. I would wait unless you like trying over and over.

Edit, only filter I can get to post is lo-fi
Last edited by MaddBlazed; 10th May 2012 at 05:06 PM.
10th May 2012, 11:49 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Same, post but black... I haven't had any filter that post clearly, not one of mine has posted...

10th May 2012, 11:58 PM |#55  
Flag Rack City
Thanks Meter: 2,236

More
Same thing ... I've tried different methods like uploading from different picture galleries and different cameras and one in a while picture will go thru but 90% of the time it just uploads black image ...

Its a step up from not uploading and crashing to at least uploading something...

Hopefully next leak/release will have it fully working

11th May 2012, 12:58 AM |#56  
Flag Hampton, GA
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0nine

Instagram works fine for me on ICS also, but the problem lies in uploading a picture and applying a filter. It locks up the phone and causes a reboot.

That's funny... I would think that if it won't let you do what it is designed to do then it doesn't "work just fine."
11th May 2012, 01:05 AM |#57  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Dang, I just got on ICS and noticed the same thing everyone's experiencing.

Running ICS Objection UCLD3 and it's hanging/crashing/screen-flashing/rebooting on the filter screen.
11th May 2012, 01:11 AM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssvyper

Dang, I just got on ICS and noticed the same thing everyone's experiencing.

Running ICS Objection UCLD3 and it's hanging/crashing/screen-flashing/rebooting on the filter screen.

Yup if it's a must have for you then I suggest using a gb rom, personally i'm ok with just browsing for now, just can't see myself using the note without ICS anymore. I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
yollasho
11th May 2012, 05:39 PM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Finally tried Instagram to see why everyone wants it.

Screen flashing and lockups on filter screen, phone unusable had to reboot. Perfection Objection ICS - though I'm sure this isn't news to anyone.

Doesn't Vignette do all of this stuff plus more? Is there some social aspect I'm overlooking? I can upload to FB, and auto sync to G+ and sugarsync. Vignette saves in full resolution too. Granted you'd have to tweak the filter settings and save your various setups to get the right amount of hipster/vintage. But at least it works and has worked forever. These are built in defaults below.

Last edited by yollasho; 11th May 2012 at 05:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 06:40 PM |#60  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yollasho

Finally tried Instagram to see why everyone wants it.

Screen flashing and lockups on filter screen, phone unusable had to reboot. Perfection Objection ICS - though I'm sure this isn't news to anyone.

Doesn't Vignette do all of this stuff plus more? Is there some social aspect I'm overlooking? I can upload to FB, and auto sync to G+ and sugarsync. Vignette saves in full resolution too. Granted you'd have to tweak the filter settings and save your various setups to get the right amount of hipster/vintage. But at least it works and has worked forever. These are built in defaults below.

For me it's all about the social side of it. I don't even use the filters, I use picsay pro. It's all about the networking aspect on my end, a tool like twitter, fb ect for my business
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to esincho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
yollasho
11th May 2012, 06:48 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esincho

For me it's all about the social side of it. I don't even use the filters, I use picsay pro. It's all about the networking aspect on my end, a tool like twitter, fb ect for my business

Completely makes sense. My gf is in PR/marketing so I understand how FB, twitter, etc can be tools for business. Just didn't get the business vibe from most people complaining.

Sent from my bigass phone or whatever on ICS

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread