[ROM][ODIN][ICS][Stock Root Deodex] N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_ROOT_DEODEX

Search This thread

A.S._id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
WARNING!
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1633943

N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_ROOT_DEODEX
NO WIPE

Android - ICS 4.0.3 N7000OXALPY
CSC - XALPY Germany
Modem - XXLPT

Well Done:
* binary su busybox /system/xbin
* symlinks applets busybox /system/xbin
* symlinks su /system/bin
* Superuser.apk /system/app
* Deodexed all apk /system/app & jar /system/framework

Thank to:
bodivas for help

This ROM REMOVED FROM TOPIC!

Last edited:

tg9413

Sep 6, 2010
have to go through pc Odin? Want to give it a try but only have mobile odin with me for another 2 days :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

RenkliArif

Oct 24, 2010
I am stuck on "installing update" after the file is flashed with Odin. How long am I supposed to wait? And what can I do to get the phone working again? :D

Edit: I did a factory reset from the recovery, now I'm waiting on the glowy samsung screen. I'll wiat 20 mins and see what happens..

Last edited:

Djinn Moto

Dec 15, 2010
Ho Chi Minh City
I am stuck on "installing update" after the file is flashed with Odin. How long am I supposed to wait? And what can I do to get the phone working again? :D

Edit: I did a factory reset from the recovery, now I'm waiting on the glowy samsung screen. I'll wiat 20 mins and see what happens..

so, what happened? and why i saw very few people flashing this instead of the official one?

Derek0228

Apr 10, 2009
Aibonito
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

Same for me, i'm waiting on the glowing android with a loading bar on the bottom, it seems to be stuck there for a while. I don't know if it's a boot animation or if it's a loading screen or what is it but it's been there for a while

RenkliArif

Oct 24, 2010
After doing the factory reset I booted into ICS, but I'm getting a lot of FCs (Play Store mostly)
I will try flashing back to GB, doing a factory reset there, and reflashing this ROM.

Derek0228

Apr 10, 2009
Aibonito
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
i am kind of scared now, i tried to boot into recovery and i booted into STOCK RECOVERY. What's up with that? I don't wanna brick my phone, it would be very helpful if someone could guide me thru the steps needed to get my phone back to working condition.

it rebooted on its own from recovery and is now seeming to boot up o_O it's now at a screen which says installing applications

It has now boot up. wtf?

Last edited:

Djinn Moto

Dec 15, 2010
Ho Chi Minh City
May I ask a question?

I'm using MIUI Rom, can I just flash this using PC Odin and I get Root and CWM? Or I have to do sth else?

Thanks for your responds.

Nokia 3310 -> Siemen Scorpion -> LG GL500 -> Nokia NGage -> Nokia 8850 -> Lenovo LP500 -> iPhone 2G 4Gb -> iPhone 2G 8Gb -> LG Optimus One P500 -> Dell Streak 5 -> Galaxy Note GT-N7000 -> ???

toxicthunder

Mar 24, 2012
New Delhi
have to go through pc Odin? Want to give it a try but only have mobile odin with me for another 2 days :(

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
It is a non-wipe version. You can flash with Mobile Odin Pro.

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Do see if you haven't forgotten to wipe the Dalvik Cache as well in recovery mode.

Should work fine then.

phuduong

Aug 16, 2005
Rowlett
May I ask a question?

I'm using MIUI Rom, can I just flash this using PC Odin and I get Root and CWM? Or I have to do sth else?

Thanks for your responds.

Nokia 3310 -> Siemen Scorpion -> LG GL500 -> Nokia NGage -> Nokia 8850 -> Lenovo LP500 -> iPhone 2G 4Gb -> iPhone 2G 8Gb -> LG Optimus One P500 -> Dell Streak 5 -> Galaxy Note GT-N7000 -> ???

That's not full root, I cannot delete system apps with this ROM, I'm trying to re-flash this rom then use Mobile Odin to flash root kernel

toxicthunder

Mar 24, 2012
New Delhi
After doing the factory reset I booted into ICS, but I'm getting a lot of FCs (Play Store mostly)
I will try flashing back to GB, doing a factory reset there, and reflashing this ROM.
try clearing the play store cache.

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

i am kind of scared now, i tried to boot into recovery and i booted into STOCK RECOVERY. What's up with that? I don't wanna brick my phone, it would be very helpful if someone could guide me thru the steps needed to get my phone back to working condition.

it rebooted on its own from recovery and is now seeming to boot up o_O it's now at a screen which says installing applications

It has now boot up. wtf?
You've lost root it seems. Try flashing with PC Odin in download mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1633943

N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_ROOT_DEODEX
    NO WIPE

Android - ICS 4.0.3 N7000OXALPY
    CSC - XALPY Germany
    Modem - XXLPT

Well Done:
    * binary su busybox /system/xbin
    * symlinks applets busybox /system/xbin
    * symlinks su /system/bin
    * Superuser.apk /system/app
    * Deodexed all apk /system/app & jar /system/framework

Thank to:
    bodivas for help

This ROM REMOVED FROM TOPIC!
    That hotfile download was slow :( If anyone wants a torrent, here is it:

Magnet URI: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6E58986CED1B79496DF8598AAE9AADCB05624CBA&dn=N7000XXLPY_N7000OXALPY_N7000XXLPT_ROOT_DEODEX.zip&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

Torrent file: in attachment to this message.
    How many time take to you guys till the phone boot after installation (via pc odin)?
    Im on samsung screen about 7 minutes now...:p

From five to fifteen minutes, depending on the number of custom applications
    If you do not help wipe partition cache,
    If you do not help wipe data/factory reset

I can do full wipe rom with bootloaders and data.img, but then you're asking how do I save data... :)
    I have already the stock ICS. If i flash yours my data will be wiped ?.

No wipe!!!
    No properly root here also.I reinstall cf root kernel again but again no /system access.
    I saw the same issue in AlBa and bodivas prerooted.
    Maybe kernel is not rooted properly???

Well, after trying various combinations, I'm on stock +cf-root, and root seems to work properly. Anyways, I was able to write into system/app.
    Regarding CWM - reported by some users, there is no Nandroid backup - it's backing up, but hangs on startup logo after restoring.
    Strange are the ways of updating...I'm browsing 3 russian forums in parallel, everyone has different issues...