Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 37,132 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][7/9] Android Open Kang Project Fascinate Milestone 6 (4.0.4)

Tip us?

Stephen.k.spear
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,909

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby04861 View Post
I used apps2SD on milestone to first move anything that was on the sd card to the phone and then did the install. Everything installed just fine and zero force closes once up and running. I thought this might be an easier way than to have to wipe and reinstall everything all over again.
Im trying a possible fix now. I didn't think it was a huge deal to move apps to the phone for a build while a fix it but I guess every build has to be a milestone with everything working perfect on first boot and all pwermenu option aragned like in every other rom and settings for every launcher and app in the market set up for hybrid ui in order for me to take a day off. Not to sound petty and bitchy but thats how some of you sound right now... come on guys.... give me a break here.
Like my work? Buy me a beer. Twitter: @stevespeartweet
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djk21108
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Cool out man.

You're doing a great thing and everyone is glad for your time.

Thanks again, and relax.

dave3588
Old
(Last edited by dave3588; 11th May 2012 at 03:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear View Post
Im trying a possible fix now. I didn't think it was a huge deal to move apps to the phone for a build while a fix it but I guess every build has to be a milestone with everything working perfect on first boot and all pwermenu option aragned like in every other rom and settings for every launcher and app in the market set up for hybrid ui in order for me to take a day off. Not to sound petty and bitchy but thats how some of you sound right now... come on guys.... give me a break here.
Not anybody here has any reason to complain for the superior work you do. You don't owe us anything. If you wanna take a break. You damn well deserve it and don't owe us an explanation. The time you put in to this out of your personal life is worth a hell of alot more than the simple thanks and minimal donations you may receive. The truth is we all appreciate everything and sometimes get carried away with petty things. You bring us work that is more than anyone else gets with an already spectacular rom. Seriously dude, you deserve the break. And we will be patiently awaiting your return...hopefully not too long

Edit: I thought it would be hypocritical if I didn't at least buy you a beer...wish I could give more
The Following User Says Thank You to dave3588 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmac9
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Just gotta say I'm loving build 35. No problems with flash....did a dirty one and I've been having fun playing with the settings. great work steve......it's a blast messing with things and seeing how it affects the way my phone reacts!
The Following User Says Thank You to jmac9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Stephen.k.spear
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,909

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac9 View Post
Just gotta say I'm loving build 35. No problems with flash....did a dirty one and I've been having fun playing with the settings. great work steve......it's a blast messing with things and seeing how it affects the way my phone reacts!
I know right I love it. Unfortunatly it is what is breaking apps from sdcard and the theme engine. So Im making builds without hybrid ui so you can use the theme chooser if you decide thats what you want. Just a plain old Glitched up build 35 with no hybrid extras... Except tablet ui it will be in ttere but everything will be tiny... Hybrid need more work but if you dont mind your apps on your phone instead of sdcard and not using the theme engine for a while you can still use the build thats up. I'm sticking to it cuz I can't go back to phone ui. Seems like a horible waste of screen. Anyway I'll have them up by tomorrow prolly. Sorry guys I tried getting fancy and broke some ****.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mezster
Old
Thanks Meter 54
No need to apologize, you've done way too much to need to do that! :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

droidstyle
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,394

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I know right I love it. Unfortunatly it is what is breaking apps from sdcard and the theme engine. So Im making builds without hybrid ui so you can use the theme chooser if you decide thats what you want. Just a plain old Glitched up build 35 with no hybrid extras... Except tablet ui it will be in ttere but everything will be tiny... Hybrid need more work but if you dont mind your apps on your phone instead of sdcard and not using the theme engine for a while you can still use the build thats up. I'm sticking to it cuz I can't go back to phone ui. Seems like a horible waste of screen. Anyway I'll have them up by tomorrow prolly. Sorry guys I tried getting fancy and broke some ****.
no need to apologize at all!!! im just glad you and team glitch are still developing for this device or else it would be dead. THANK YOU!!!
Devices:
VZW Galaxy Note III Dev. Edition
VZW Galaxy S III
Asus T. Prime
---------
VZW Galaxy S Fascinate GUIDE
VZW Galaxy S III GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note II GUIDE
VZW Galaxy Note III GUIDE
The Following User Says Thank You to droidstyle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Stephen.k.spear
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3,909

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidstyle View Post
no need to apologize at all!!! im just glad you and team glitch are still developing for this device or else it would be dead. THANK YOU!!!
On that note Build 35.1 is up with Fixed reboot recovery, themes and apps from sdcard... no more acore fcs... but no hybrid. If you want hybrid use build 35 regular for now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bobloblaw1
Old
(Last edited by bobloblaw1; 11th May 2012 at 05:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 417
Quote:
Take a break if you'd like, man. You way more than deserve it.

Ignore the peanut gallery and maybe get some people you can trust to give you a different perspective. Or take it back to being a personal project and don't even post notifications when things change. Whatever makes you happy.

Geez..feels like history repeats itself in this forum.........

In the meantime, m5 will hold people over. And if it doesn't they can always flash Ginger-ific Touchwiz back onto the phone.

Deliquified
Old
Thanks Meter 145
Is anyone having issues on opening the hybrid mediafire link? Broken maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA