FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

 View Poll Results: Would you want volume rocker wakeup added for next release?

yes
 
13 Vote(s)
68.42%
no
 
6 Vote(s)
31.58%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

(ROM)(2.3.6)(UCKL2) Inimitable V1.1 (Updated 5/8) Camera Mod added 5/12!!

10th May 2012, 09:04 PM |#171  
mg2195's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag RSM
Thanks Meter: 2,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Been running this sice last night...i am impressed

the phone is running smooth, battery life seems good and it hasnt even settled in yet! the scrren animations are smooth and i see no lag. Im running the red version it looks good.

Overall the rom is smooth, good on battery and looks good! Basically everything i want in a rom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to mg2195 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th May 2012, 09:38 PM |#172  
scott.hart.bti's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 16,988
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2195

Been running this sice last night...i am impressed

the phone is running smooth, battery life seems good and it hasnt even settled in yet! the scrren animations are smooth and i see no lag. Im running the red version it looks good.

Overall the rom is smooth, good on battery and looks good! Basically everything i want in a rom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I am eventually going to give midagu a flashing as soon as i get settled down with this... eventually ill run out of ideas for themes. lol.
10th May 2012, 10:45 PM |#173  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee Lead / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter: 31,432
 
10101010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.hart.bti

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I am eventually going to give midagu a flashing as soon as i get settled down with this... eventually ill run out of ideas for themes. lol.

I know midagu getting the purple
Theme worked on but that purp had some deep color to it....nice


{U.S.M.C.} "Fraternal Brotherhood of the Highest Order"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 12:38 AM |#174  
scott.hart.bti's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 16,988
 
Donate to Me
More
Flashable Burnt Orange theme and screenshots have been added to first page.
The Following User Says Thank You to scott.hart.bti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 01:56 AM |#175  
tmease1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.hart.bti

Thanks for the feedback buddy. I am eventually going to give midagu a flashing as soon as i get settled down with this... eventually ill run out of ideas for themes. lol.

Did you just say something about a dark blue theme. O nevermind i was just thinking about how good a Dark Blue theme would be, hint hint.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
11th May 2012, 02:35 AM |#176  
scott.hart.bti's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 16,988
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmease1

Did you just say something about a dark blue theme. O nevermind i was just thinking about how good a Dark Blue theme would be, hint hint.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

Haha let me see what i can do.... i gotta get bigjoes pinkish theme together yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to scott.hart.bti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 02:58 AM |#177  
tmease1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.hart.bti

Haha let me see what i can do.... i gotta get bigjoes pinkish theme together yet.

Pink??? Valentines day is over and it's not worth making for mothers day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
11th May 2012, 03:06 AM |#178  
scott.hart.bti's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Reading
Thanks Meter: 16,988
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmease1

Pink??? Valentines day is over and it's not worth making for mothers day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

Great... now his mothers day present is ruined!!
11th May 2012, 03:14 AM |#179  
tmease1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Buy a card. Less time consuming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
11th May 2012, 03:15 AM |#180  
oldbbman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin Texas
Thanks Meter: 2,541
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott.hart.bti

Great... now his mothers day present is ruined!!

Lmfao
Joe is a mother!

Rom Aeon v 1.3.1
The Following User Says Thank You to oldbbman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes