5,596,066 Members 33,872 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do You Think We Should Get This Thread Stickied?
Yes 573 95.66%
No 26 4.34%
Voters: 599. You may not vote on this poll

[TOOL] HTC Amaze 4G All-In-One Toolkit V5.2 [6-2-2013] [PERM ROOT] [Noob-Proof]

Tip us?

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by swc916 View Post
First off, awesome program. Nice job. I have a question that I wasn't able to find the answer to. If I run your program, (remove bloatware, new kernal, etc) but no perm root, will I still get the ICS from Tmobile when they finally release it?
Will these changes cause me not to receive updates OTA?

Thanks again.
Nope. You have to have your bootloader locked and fully stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mznatnat View Post
Does this work on ICS leak?
Yup. Kernels are not supported for ICS though so don't flash them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swc916 View Post
I am getting an error when I try and get my token. This is what I am getting.

'C:\Documents' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I am running the latest version of the tool, XP, with phone plugged in to USB. I did steps 1 and 2. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
What is the full directory? C:\Documents then what? Look at post 3 for bugs. I bet your bug is already listed.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *
* QX Series ROMs: Dinc4GLTE / One X+ *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

Not only do we Google you, we read your emails, too! <-- Article

"Something can scar you, but do not let it define you."

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Just wanted to add, I received my Recognized Developer status.
* Developer of AIO Toolkits: Amaze 4G / Sensation 4G / Vivid / Rezound / MyTouch 4G Slide / One X (TEGRA3) / One S / One V / Evo 4G LTE / Droid Incredible 4G LTE / Wildfire S / Desire X / One X (Evita) / One X+ / Droid DNA *

If I have helped you, you can give me a donation so I can continue going to school!

Need a phone unlocked? PM me for details! I can unlock many GSM phones, even the new HTC One Series!

Need to see if an IMEI is blocked/blacklisted before your buy/sell/trade? PM me for details as well!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThaPirato
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
I just wanted to say thank you very much for such a great,easy & awesome tool!!This tool helps so many people out & it's so easy an n00b can use it :P
Congrats on getting your Recognized Developer status,i mean you should have gotten it a while ago ;)
Keep up the great work man.

miked0602
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Hey Hasoon

Just got an Amaze to do some testing with and am going to try out your App.

Thanks alot for your hard work.

Lotusmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can a tool like this be used to reinstall /update hardware drivers. For example could we use a tool like this to reinstall a Gyroscope or accelerometer hardware driver.

hasoon2000
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8702

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaPirato View Post
I just wanted to say thank you very much for such a great,easy & awesome tool!!This tool helps so many people out & it's so easy an n00b can use it :P
Congrats on getting your Recognized Developer status,i mean you should have gotten it a while ago ;)
Keep up the great work man.
Great to hear you like it!

I tried applying long ago but they weren't accepting apps. Now I got the status. yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotusmaster View Post
Can a tool like this be used to reinstall /update hardware drivers. For example could we use a tool like this to reinstall a Gyroscope or accelerometer hardware driver.
I need to add these in the toolkit. Post the links to the mods here and i'll look into it

The Following User Says Thank You to hasoon2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThaPirato
Old
Thanks Meter 56
BTW i noticed you're in Illinois,I'm in Plainfield & i suspect you're not far away?
Also i was curious if you made easy tools for any other devices such as Samsung GSII?I think your tool should be used & thanked by everyone & sent a donation if possible,i mean you do a LOT of work for us all & hopefully everyone that uses it really appreciates all your hard work & at least gives you thanks here on this forum ;)

Lotusmaster
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I am trying to get them from either htc or the hardware manufacturer. I'll let you know when I do. Some of the actual developers may be able to extract them that would be great if anyone could...

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

stevedebi
Old
Thanks Meter 241
Thanks for taking the time to create this. I have just a small suggestion for your excellent tool.

Your batch file goes directly to the point where the user must already be in recovery and attached to a USB. A true NOOB would not know how to get there. There may be some small errors in the steps below. They are an example, and I've only entered the bootloader during the process of unlocking (so I may have some details wrong).

You could easily modify the batch file to walk the NOOB through the steps with interactive prompts:

1. Remove battery.
Hit return to continue...
2. Replace battery.
3. Press the volume down and Power button simultaneously.
4. Select phone in fastboot mode using the volume down.
5. Enter fastboot mode by pressing the power button.

From there on out it would work as written. When I ran the tool, I actually found it easier to go to the HTC.dev site and unlock the bootloader with their directions. I used your tool for flashing recovery.
Phone: HTC One M8 T-Mobile, Stock ROM KitKat
Tablets: Lenovo IdeaPad A2019 9" Tablet / ICS | Dell Venue 7" Tablet / JB
Laptop: Toshiba Satellite T925u / Windows 8.1
Former Phones: Ericsson T-28, Ericsson R600 World, T-Mobile Windows Phone, HP 6310, Sony-Ericsson M600, HTC Pharos, Asus P527, HTC Tilt2, HTC HD2, HTC Amaze, HTC M7

kaabob
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasoon2000 View Post
hasoon, you made it to the front page of xda-developers!

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...und-and-vivid/

nice one!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe