Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,459 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Aokp offcial its coming :):):):)

Tip us?

new ion?
Old
Thanks Meter 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLUSHIE View Post
Google Play Music

Found a bug.

When you change themes with the battery bar enabled, the battery bar disappears and I can't seem to get it back. Kinda sucks because I though it was cool.

Also after changing to the green theme and then back, the text battery remains green.
of course i see this after is change the theme... damn

SLUSHIE
Old
Thanks Meter 4
OK and now IDK what happened but none of my MP3s work and in the gallery app all my images are repeated like 5 times each but only one of them works.

everything looks fine when I'm connected to PC.

Digital1325
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1_enthusiast View Post
no wifi calling with ATT version...what is not working for u? i dont work for darkside or anything i'm just glad that i found a rom that work better than beast mod and its ICS
Random vibrates and the apps hanging/force closing for me are what made it non DD material for me. Other than that, the battery life on it is a vast improvement over the stock Skyrocket leak.

As for AOKP, I'm loving it but I might be changing back to the stock Telus ROM for the time being. The bug that's setting me off is text box "jumping" in the browser. When typing in a text box on a site I frequent it'll jump mid sentence onto another text box! Actually, I'm going to try using another browser before because other than that, I'm STILL loving the **** out of this ROM! It's like when I first got CM on my Nexus One... just can't go back to anything else once you try it. AOKP is like crack for our phones

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecemakr9 View Post
anyone having any excessive heat issues?
Nope. Only when using my phone while it's charging (which will cause any phone to overheat, at least in my experience).

jeffmik
Old
Thanks Meter 6
[QUOTE=gstar_raw;25953471]The bug that's setting me off is text box "jumping" in the browser. When typing in a text box on a site I frequent it'll jump mid sentence onto another text box! [COLOR="Silver"]

Are you using a Swiftkey beta by chance? Mine was doing that until I updated to the newest beta 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffmik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Digital1325
Old
Thanks Meter 131
[QUOTE=jeffmik;25954508]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstar_raw View Post
The bug that's setting me off is text box "jumping" in the browser. When typing in a text box on a site I frequent it'll jump mid sentence onto another text box! [COLOR="Silver"]

Are you using a Swiftkey beta by chance? Mine was doing that until I updated to the newest beta 3.
Nope using the GB keyboard (the one on the market). I'll try another one instead now that you mention it.

bbobarino
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by 850T5m View Post
I'm using ProCapture to take pictures on AOKP M5 from rootz, it's working prefect...anyone who needs a camera on AOKP should give it a try

Sent from my SGH-T989
I have pro capture paid version and I get the result as the aosp camera that comes with the rom? Yours works right?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
MAIN DEVICES M919 GALAXY S 4/LG D959 G FLEX/NEXUS 7 2ND GEN

bigtom624
Old
Thanks Meter 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobarino View Post
I have pro capture paid version and I get the result as the aosp camera that comes with the rom? Yours works right?

Me too.

piecemakr9
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Anyone having issues with charging? mine charges fine, but usually charging stops when it reaches full capacity, with this ROM, it did not

850T5m
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbobarino View Post

Mine seems to be working fine, preview camera screen is perfect, doesn't jam, doesn't have lines all over it, colours are right...

Again, im not running build35, im running the other one from Rootz, idk if thats what you're running?
Carrier: Fido Montreal
Phone: Nexus 5

diamantericos
Old
Thanks Meter 192
I wonder if theres anyway to make phone ( calls ) work with lower dpi than 185 just like how you do with the market ?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium