Thanks Meter 99
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: San Diego, California
Since it is leap year, I have made the leap forward to a Nexus One (yeah, cutting edge, right?) When I first logged in, it downloaded all of the apps I had used from the market, including RT. But today when I checked after seeing this thread, it was gone.
RT is specific to Kaiser, Vogue, Polaris ROMs since it uses kernel configuration added originally by DZO. We had a developer many months ago who was trying to put in a more standard cpu frequency support, but he must have also moved to a new phone. Anyway, I'm sure I have a copy of the apk somewhere. I don't see it readily at hand, but will upload a link when I find it.
The method used by RogueTools to overclock is basically:
echo "450" > /sys/module/clock_7x00/parameters/a11
The kernel reads this when it wakes up from sleep.
My Devices, newest to oldest:
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802 IV; stock (Android 4.2.2)
* TV box: Rikomagic MK802+; Uberoid (Android 4.0.2)
* Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Maguro/GSM); stock (Android 4.3) w/ Fancy Kernel
* Tablet: Motorola Xoom; stock (Android 4.1.2)
* Phone: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) [dead] Android 2.3
* Phone: HTC Kaiser; Android 2.2 "Fresh Froyo"
* Phone: HTC Wizard; WM6.1 Ham3r H3r7