Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

***FeraLab*** Official - Break The Limits...

OP FeraVolt

11th May 2012, 07:47 AM   |  #2821  
keyed911's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh Cambodia
Thanks Meter: 19
 
163 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
I installed v18 at first all is good but when you reboot it will get stuck on se logo if you press the back botton going to recovery, also need to reinstall recovery again. Any help Im on LB
11th May 2012, 07:47 AM   |  #2822  
THeLogiC's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 896
 
3,504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadzxc

thanks for this very nice rom
i dont know if this is real or not
but i have fps avg about 100
after boosting the gpu and
there is a proplem
i have light ticking on the screen is that normal ??
and this ticking only happening after boosting the gpu

yes homescreen flickering is normal in boost gpu but games will not lag
The Following User Says Thank You to THeLogiC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 08:44 AM   |  #2823  
weaponXandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 71
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
lockscreen notifications do not work. used to work in v17 but no more in v18.
11th May 2012, 09:27 AM   |  #2824  
twowheeler's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hoorn
Thanks Meter: 343
 
963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Rom is great, but I have one question that I think belongs in this thread. What is the difference between the Sony sound engine and the beats sound engine?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA
11th May 2012, 09:52 AM   |  #2825  
weaponXandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 71
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheeler

Rom is great, but I have one question that I think belongs in this thread. What is the difference between the Sony sound engine and the beats sound engine?

I guess, beats is by htc n sony sound engine is the famous well known awesome etc etc xloud
The Following User Says Thank You to weaponXandroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 12:16 PM   |  #2826  
WildBit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 35
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaponXandroid

lockscreen notifications do not work. used to work in v17 but no more in v18.

Hi there lock screen notifications working here... what theme have you chosen during install?
11th May 2012, 12:40 PM   |  #2827  
Senior Member
Flag alor setar, malaysia
Thanks Meter: 376
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBit

Hi there lock screen notifications working here... what theme have you chosen during install?

can u show it is work at least?? screenshot.. jz to verify.. thx..
11th May 2012, 02:55 PM   |  #2828  
WildBit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 35
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeeyon1990

can u show it is work at least?? screenshot.. jz to verify.. thx..

Of course...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1336740693046.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1054435   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1336740858449.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1054436  
11th May 2012, 03:03 PM   |  #2829  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
124 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Are there screenshots for the different choises to be made while installing?
5a. Only For Unlocked BL
╰ Select Theme(Standard/Xperia S/ICS/HoneyComb)
╰ Select CPU volatage .(Undervolt/Don't undervolt)
╰ Select Status-Bar (Centered Clock/No centered Clock)
╰ Select CPU Frequency (245-998 or 245-1113 or 145-1190 or 128-1228)
╰ Select Sound Engine.(Beats Sound/Sony Clear Bass)
╰ Select Bootanimation.(Xperia S/Sony Tablet)
╰ Select Fonts. (Custom Fera/Xperia S)
╰ Select Keyboard. (Xperia S/Gingerbread)
11th May 2012, 03:24 PM   |  #2830  
WildBit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 35
 
141 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffortissimo

Are there screenshots for the different choises to be made while installing?
5a. Only For Unlocked BL
╰ Select Theme(Standard/Xperia S/ICS/HoneyComb)
╰ Select CPU volatage .(Undervolt/Don't undervolt)
╰ Select Status-Bar (Centered Clock/No centered Clock)
╰ Select CPU Frequency (245-998 or 245-1113 or 145-1190 or 128-1228)
╰ Select Sound Engine.(Beats Sound/Sony Clear Bass)
╰ Select Bootanimation.(Xperia S/Sony Tablet)
╰ Select Fonts. (Custom Fera/Xperia S)
╰ Select Keyboard. (Xperia S/Gingerbread)

No, not only at least... Hopefully the screen shots confirm that notifications are working in lock screen

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
feradroid, feralab, feravolt, gingebread, jellybean
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes