First of all I have to thank you for the great work you are doing!!! I am a RCMIX ROM user for a while.
I have few questions about the upgrade to this ROM, maybe you can help me.
Right now I'm running the RCMix 3.5 v7.1 and I would like to get RCMixSmartDroid v1.0 to my device. As I'm not so familiar with the upgrade to ICS, I just want to ask you if I am doing it correctly, so I will not brick my phone. So is this correct in that order?
- reboot into recovery
- format data/cache/
- factory reset
- flash the rom
- flash firmware?? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1459767
- update kernel? where can I get it?
- is touchrecovery needed?
- HTC Sensation Z710e
- Pyramid PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
- Baseband Version 10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035.01_M
- Build Number 1.05.401.4 CL185058
- HBOOT 1.17.1111
- Super CID is 11111111
That's a lot of questions (sorry about that), but I just want to be sure, because I don't want to brick my phone.
I would be glad if somebody of you could help.
Thanks a lot guys