Originally Posted by Xander_90
what clock widget is that?
It is called mClock you can download it in the play store. Once you installed mClock all you have to do is place the XML file (the actual clock) in the /mclock/ folder and then you can add the widget on your homescreen and select the xml file you want to use.
The clock can be found here: http://chrisbanks2.deviantart.com/ar...heme-287475747
Instructions can be found in the description:
For those who haven't used mClock before:
• Install mClock from the market.
• Create a folder in the root of your SD card called 'mClock'.
• Extract the .zip content into this folder.
• Add mClock widget (4x1) on your homescreen.
• Hit "Xml Template" in the mClock settings.
• go to /sdcard/mClock/StackClock/ and select the big or standard folder, and then pick the desired .xml file.