Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[UPG]Hard-SPL Unlocker for Topaz (AT&T Pure) - Released! Now New Update to HSPL 2.51!

OP OliNex

17th October 2011, 11:59 AM   |  #2571  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidglory

same with me...got commercial error.....eagerly to flash custom ROM because i am addict with it when i owned my 1st TOPAZ....now i bought second TOPAZ and very unlucky got this error message on it....

Try to open ticket but no answer..already 5 days and im still waiting.....Do i need to wait or that the only method to unlock that commercial error?I am a student and cannot afford for online donation...

Pls answer me..Thank you in advance....

I logged my ticket 3 weeks ago, still no answer. Perhaps you will be lucky that you get a response.
21st October 2011, 05:09 AM   |  #2572  
Thanks Meter: 49

435 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thato

I logged my ticket 3 weeks ago, still no answer. Perhaps you will be lucky that you get a response.

STILL no answer...dont know what they are doing...
24th January 2012, 08:07 AM   |  #2573  

2 posts
How do I flash Topaz with WM 6.1? Which SPL is needed for that. Tried combinations of HSPL 1.83, HSPL 2.51 and SPL 1.33 with custom and official6.1 ROMs. None of the booted. All leading to cycled reboots. I was surprised wehn even official 6.1 + official SPL 1.33 resulted a cycling reboot. Maybe there is a way to flash HSPL 1.33?
8th February 2012, 07:45 PM   |  #2574  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
i accidentally ran Mega-Touch2-HardSPL-Kit-by-jocky2001 on my topaz and now its not even going into bootloader can i bring it back to life please. i am pretty sure i damaged the hardspl how can i recover from that. th program created a file called spl-backup.bin (512kb) if this helps.
9th February 2012, 08:54 PM   |  #2575  

93 posts
I'm trying to flash a new rom on my phone I just bought but with every update utiliy it stays at 0%.
I bought it 2nd handed so I dont know if they flashed it before, it came with win 6.1 and I flashed it to 6.5 with the original htc rom, that worked fine.

The hard spl wont flash, but when I enter the tri colour screen it does say spl 2.51.0000, does that mean the hard spl is unlocked?

Then why cant I flash any roms?
I tried the enablerabi.cab too.
15th February 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #2576  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 118

2,745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadooosh

I'm trying to flash a new rom on my phone I just bought but with every update utiliy it stays at 0%.
I bought it 2nd handed so I dont know if they flashed it before, it came with win 6.1 and I flashed it to 6.5 with the original htc rom, that worked fine.

The hard spl wont flash, but when I enter the tri colour screen it does say spl 2.51.0000, does that mean the hard spl is unlocked?

Then why cant I flash any roms?
I tried the enablerabi.cab too.

No, spl would show 2.51.000.olinex if it worked.
You can flash stock ROMs w/o HSPL.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadiwa

i accidentally ran Mega-Touch2-HardSPL-Kit-by-jocky2001 on my topaz and now its not even going into bootloader can i bring it back to life please. i am pretty sure i damaged the hardspl how can i recover from that. th program created a file called spl-backup.bin (512kb) if this helps.

All you can do is try to flash back to a stock ROM and hope it restores your bootloader partition
9th May 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #2577  

13 posts
Any solution to revert spl 1.83 to 1.33? I try all solutions from first and second post but not working! Regards!!!
11th May 2012, 11:29 PM   |  #2578  
Flag the Internet
Thanks Meter: 251

759 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom1

Any solution to revert spl 1.83 to 1.33? I try all solutions from first and second post but not working! Regards!!!

why would you want to do that for? spl is spl and it hasn't changed much with this device.
best regards
14th May 2012, 09:41 AM   |  #2579  

108 posts
It's telling me that i already unlocked device, but i hadn't unlocked any device. Then it says if something is wrong just skip it - but i get error. Please tell me if it's possible to do something? Because with AT&T firmware EDGE is not working normally in my country.
17th June 2012, 08:14 AM   |  #2580  

1 posts
hi
is the "ticket" thing really works for the first timers?

what was the reply look like?

just wonderin'

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
inae
Previous Thread Next Thread