Hey guys i have this old HTC Tattoo i would like to use for a while i need to test things on.
HTC Tattoo (Orange)
220.127.116.11 custom firmware
But i have a problem, i need to get a custom ROM on it.
1. Would not accept sim unlock code
1. Rooted it once
2. used RUU_Click_Orange_UK_18.104.22.168_release_signed_NoDr iver becouse it was needed to accept the simunlock code
3. Lost root, rooted it again with Universal root becouse old method didn't work anymore.
4. Everytime i tried to open recovery menu, it shows a picture with a orange triangle and the phone next to it
5. Installed ROM manager and put Clockwork, nothing.
6. Tried to back up, install rom from ROM Manager, still nothing =(
Question: How do i fix it so i don't get this trinagle thing and i can go into the recovery menu
EDIT: I forgot to add, i THINK i made the SDCard a Goldcard, but i'm not sure... how do i cheak?