Best Case Out There

OP acmys

25th March 2012, 09:04 AM   |  #81  
Flag Charleston
Thanks Meter: 4

56 posts
More
I wish I knew what my case was called! Anyway, the case I have is the hard plastic one from best buy and the like. I've dropped my phone about 30 times once from a height of 8 feet or so onto concrete. No scratches or anything.. the case is cracked however.

Zombies ate my Inspire
29th March 2012, 06:48 AM   |  #82  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 38

198 posts
More
I got a case from casemate..its very good..made for Inspire 4g
31st March 2012, 09:25 AM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
I bought a case about 3 weeks into getting my phone and decided upon a Case Mate Barely there, despite having barely any knowledge of them prior.

I can say I have not been disappointed, there has not been any damage to my phone (Well actually just some damage from going to the beach and letting sand get behind the case and not cleaning it for a week and then finding it had scratched the coating just around the camera a little, but it's not a big deal and I learned a lesson just to shake out the case every once in a while)

I have literally threw the phone with the case on it at a wall, not on purpose, I sneezed and tripped over my sisters leg causing me to throw it at the wall 15 feet away.

They get a 5/5 from me.
3rd April 2012, 12:32 AM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 5

177 posts
I just got a used Inspire that came with a Speck Candy Shell case in a lovely sewage gray.... For just a cover its not too bad. Hard to get on hard to get off, but the fit is nice and snug. I think I will eventually will look into an Otterbox Defender. I have one for my Tilt 2 and a Sammy Infuse and I swear by them.

Note: I have read a few reviews the Otterbox Defender for the Inspire/Desire has a bit of a habit of partially coming off while pulling it out of pockets, etc... The one I have for my Infuse seems to be made out of a hard rubber. Hence its a bitch to get on/off, but I do like the harder material. I think Otterbox did a due-over with a softer silicon base rubber. The catch is it does come off easier... I was also told is a hair puller.

2nd Note: I have dropped my Infuse on my concrete garage floor twice with no damage. Im 6.0' tall.
15th April 2012, 12:25 AM   |  #85  
Flag Hawaii, USA
Thanks Meter: 7

73 posts
i've had my Inspire for just over a year and i've had like 5 different cases for it. i get bored extremely quickly.

here are the ones i had in the order i got them:
a generic silicone case (ordered when i got the phone)
a Casemate Pop! (white)
generic hard plastic case
a 2nd Casemate Pop! (black) first one broke after a fall.. phone was undamaged
and just recently a Casemate Barely There (white). i love how it adds almost no bulk! my current favorite!

so as you can see i kinda like Casemate.. lol! decent products at alright prices if you know where to look. but no matter what case i get, i always end up taking it off after a month because i like using the phone naked.. dangerous habit but oh well.
19th April 2012, 03:13 PM   |  #86  
Flag Madison, WI
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
I have to swear by Otterbox. I'm currently using an Otterbox Communter for my personal phone, and an Otterbox Defender for my work phone. Cannot praise either of these cases enough. My work phone takes a bit more punishment than my personal phone, so the extra protection helps a bit.
22nd April 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #87  

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lufis

I bought an Otterbox Commuter and like it a lot. It doesn't add a whole lot of bulk and feels really sturdy. Haven't dropped the phone yet, but sure this case would hold up if I did.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

I have the same case and work outside and have dropped this phone so many times I've lost count, but it still works like a charm.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using xda premium
25th April 2012, 07:06 AM   |  #88  
Thanks Meter: 6

153 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypted

Interested in the results. I'm skeptical because the gps units antenna is covered further which tends to degrade your gps reception and quality heavily.

I only recommend the case I use for our inspires on my agps patch thread.

But that stock photo looks neat....

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

I have had this case for over a year. Love it! It is very slim and looks good as you can tell. One nice thing about it is the grip that it adds with the textured sides, and the other really nice part is the fact that it makes it easier to hit the power/volume rocker.

Two thumbs up from me!
11th May 2012, 11:01 PM   |  #89  

1 posts
I like the Otter Box Defender. It is a little on the bulky side at first, but you get used to it

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA
29th May 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 6

153 posts
More
Yup I've had that tpu s-line case for a year now and I love it.

Just last week I left my phone on the roof of my car with ear buds plugged in. Forgot it up there and it fell off going 55 mph. The case got a little scuffed but the phone still works 100% and doesn't have a scratch!! The ear buds didn't fair so well...

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread