Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,416 Members 39,571 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0 (6-8-12)

Tip us?

dubsx
Old
(Last edited by dubsx; 3rd March 2013 at 03:29 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Default [THEME] nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0 (6-8-12)

nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0
UPDATED 6.8.12: A NEW KIND OF SANDWICH

This is nICEcream
enjoy your sandwich.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and for always answering my questions
--gunnermike53 for the server space and for getting me set up for xml edits
--hedwig34 for helping me find Waldo when I give up after searching for weeks

WHAT IS THEMED:

- Browser
- Camera (SOON)
- Contacts
- Dialer
- Email
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res
- Phone
- SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
- SystemUI
- framework.res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO INSTALL:

1:: DOWNLOAD .zip below
2:: REBOOT to CWM Recovery
3:: Wipe Cache
4:: Wipe Dalvik Cache
5:: Install .zip from SD card (don't forgot CWM now allows you to install from the internal SD)
6:: REBOOT system

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around XDA...

DOWNLOADS:

NOTE: I WILL LEAVE THE LINK FOR ECLIPSE 2.2 VERSION UP FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT YET MADE THE JUMP TO 905. IF YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? lol

DOWNLOAD nICEcream- for Eclipse 3.0 [UPDATED 6-8-12]

DOWNLOAD nICEcream WALLPAPER

...don't be afraid to use the "THANKS" button...
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dubsx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
OHbenhamean Old
(Last edited by OHbenhamean; 8th June 2012 at 03:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
thanks for making this, love the notification screen and ics style. Two things grinding my gears is the bootloader screen is now all pixelated and lowres, and the loading circle is a bit ugly to me. I also kind of miss my battery percentage, but I got an app for that.

EDIT: Just want to say I've been following your updates and everyone has been a great improvement to perfection. Hope to see it on 3.0 with 905.

Imprezive13
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Love this theme nice work

saintsdx
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHbenhamean View Post
thanks for making this, love the notification screen and ics style. Two things grinding my gears is the bootloader screen is now all pixelated and lowres, and the loading circle is a bit ugly to me. I also kind of miss my battery percentage, but I got an app for that.
Personally I switched to one of the different boot screens from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1294655
If I helped you in any way please consider hitting the Thanks! button.

dubsx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsdx View Post
Personally I switched to one of the different boot screens from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1294655
some good selection there! Haha. Don't worry, minor update for tonight and if you don't like the boot ani after that then you're on your own lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

saintsdx
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsx View Post
some good selection there! Haha. Don't worry, minor update for tonight and if you don't like the boot ani after that then you're on your own lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
I love the bionic boot screen what can I say lol. Makes me feel like my phone is some kind of transformer or something XD
If I helped you in any way please consider hitting the Thanks! button.

CamoCustom
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Hey dubs, I know you mentioned on the eclipse forums that you would have a battery mod available for those of us that want the battery % back, would that be coming tonight? and is that something we need to flash separately?

dubsx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
yes, I will be doing it, but probably not tonight. I have to edit each of the 130 or so images seperately so it will take a bit. It will be a seperate flash, yes

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2im

dubsx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoCustom View Post
Hey dubs, I know you mentioned on the eclipse forums that you would have a battery mod available for those of us that want the battery % back, would that be coming tonight? and is that something we need to flash separately?
guess I was wrong and knocked out the batter mod link in OP, just flash right over.
The Following User Says Thank You to dubsx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

coldhardtruth
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsx View Post
guess I was wrong and knocked out the batter mod link in OP, just flash right over.
Great work!

Sent from my Xclipsed Bionic