Post Reply

[THEME] nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0 (6-8-12)

OP dubsx

12th May 2012, 01:36 AM   |  #1  
dubsx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Thanks Meter: 429
 
704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
nICEcream for Eclipse 3.0
UPDATED 6.8.12: A NEW KIND OF SANDWICH

This is nICEcream
enjoy your sandwich.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS:
--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and for always answering my questions
--gunnermike53 for the server space and for getting me set up for xml edits
--hedwig34 for helping me find Waldo when I give up after searching for weeks



WHAT IS THEMED:


- Browser
- Camera (SOON)
- Contacts
- Dialer
- Email
- LatinIME
- MMS
- moto-res
- Phone
- SYSTEM FONT (Roboto)
- SystemUI
- framework.res
- Boot Animation
- MORE TO COME


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO INSTALL:

1:: DOWNLOAD .zip below
2:: REBOOT to CWM Recovery
3:: Wipe Cache
4:: Wipe Dalvik Cache
5:: Install .zip from SD card (don't forgot CWM now allows you to install from the internal SD)
6:: REBOOT system


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS ALWAYS...
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around XDA...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOADS:

NOTE: I WILL LEAVE THE LINK FOR ECLIPSE 2.2 VERSION UP FOR THOSE THAT HAVE NOT YET MADE THE JUMP TO 905. IF YOU ARE IN THAT GROUP...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? lol

DOWNLOAD nICEcream- for Eclipse 3.0 [UPDATED 6-8-12]


DOWNLOAD nICEcream WALLPAPER



...don't be afraid to use the "THANKS" button...
Last edited by dubsx; 3rd March 2013 at 03:29 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dubsx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
OHbenhamean
13th May 2012, 11:44 PM   |  #2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
thanks for making this, love the notification screen and ics style. Two things grinding my gears is the bootloader screen is now all pixelated and lowres, and the loading circle is a bit ugly to me. I also kind of miss my battery percentage, but I got an app for that.

EDIT: Just want to say I've been following your updates and everyone has been a great improvement to perfection. Hope to see it on 3.0 with 905.
Last edited by OHbenhamean; 8th June 2012 at 03:04 PM.
14th May 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Love this theme nice work
14th May 2012, 07:46 PM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks Meter: 6
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHbenhamean

thanks for making this, love the notification screen and ics style. Two things grinding my gears is the bootloader screen is now all pixelated and lowres, and the loading circle is a bit ugly to me. I also kind of miss my battery percentage, but I got an app for that.

Personally I switched to one of the different boot screens from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1294655
14th May 2012, 08:00 PM   |  #5  
dubsx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Thanks Meter: 429
 
704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsdx

Personally I switched to one of the different boot screens from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1294655

some good selection there! Haha. Don't worry, minor update for tonight and if you don't like the boot ani after that then you're on your own lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
14th May 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Sioux Falls, SD
Thanks Meter: 6
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsx

some good selection there! Haha. Don't worry, minor update for tonight and if you don't like the boot ani after that then you're on your own lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I love the bionic boot screen what can I say lol. Makes me feel like my phone is some kind of transformer or something XD
14th May 2012, 08:14 PM   |  #7  
CamoCustom's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Hey dubs, I know you mentioned on the eclipse forums that you would have a battery mod available for those of us that want the battery % back, would that be coming tonight? and is that something we need to flash separately?
14th May 2012, 08:58 PM   |  #8  
dubsx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Thanks Meter: 429
 
704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
yes, I will be doing it, but probably not tonight. I have to edit each of the 130 or so images seperately so it will take a bit. It will be a seperate flash, yes

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2im
15th May 2012, 02:28 AM   |  #9  
dubsx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Thanks Meter: 429
 
704 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamoCustom

Hey dubs, I know you mentioned on the eclipse forums that you would have a battery mod available for those of us that want the battery % back, would that be coming tonight? and is that something we need to flash separately?

guess I was wrong and knocked out the batter mod link in OP, just flash right over.
The Following User Says Thank You to dubsx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2012, 03:30 AM   |  #10  
coldhardtruth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 113
 
443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsx

guess I was wrong and knocked out the batter mod link in OP, just flash right over.

Great work!

Sent from my Xclipsed Bionic

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes