Originally Posted by adxv
Thanks.....but apps dont work
Can you fix it??????????????
Fix what ? Side load the XAP that I posted a link to (not my link, I found it here), install it.
---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------
Originally Posted by TheXev
List of issue I have found with Ansar Mango 8107 build:
- ID mismatch still present
- Radio/drivers are from Mango v1, not Mango v3 (I need to get the cab list for Spark_W posted in the cab thread... :/ Maybe this weekend?)
- Rom includes a radio, so users are being reflashed to Mango v1 radio 1.53.00.08.02
- Internet sharing fails, I recommend simplying using WIRELSS driver from Spark Euro, adding policy does not work since the driver is hardwired not to share internet somehow.
- Phone still ask to be activated on boot, I would change this.
- Programming problems are same as DFT Freedom for Verizon Wireless, this is related to Cotulla's Fullunlock. I would not recommend a factory reset on this phone for the same reasons I did for DFT's rom. PRL updates should be okay to perform, but not full programming via *228 when the phone is NOT already programmed. This is beyond ansar's control at this time, and every cooked rom with full unlock will have this same problem at present.
- Fullunlock is not functioning in this rom?
- OEM apps are not installing automatically in this rom?
- Fullunlock apps are not installing in this rom?
I'm not sure WHY these issues are occurring, but the Mango rom is seriously broken. I haven't tired the Tango builds yet, but no one is having these issues with Tango build so far??
I did the Tango build (the 3L version to be exact), It seems to be working fine, full unlock is in effect, Radio was a lower version so I went and downloaded the updated radio (v3, newest) and installed it (reports it in the settings).
As full unlock goes, some apps dont work right(heard the same thing with DFT's too), Even with Root Tools 0.9, I set an app to have root and it still did not work on this rom. Geting updated versions or different apps, turned different results, see a page back for Explorer and Bazzar problems/fixes.
OEM apps installed, I installed a HTC app and I even set for Nokia's market to download the ESPN app, no problems there.
I did activate it on install (#228 option 1) and did PRL updates with no problems.
I'll try to do the internet sharing, funny, I always seemed to need it but, once I have it, I have not needed it yet.
I would love to see your report on the Tango rom, just to see what you find. So far I am happy with it. Also, on DFT's I heard issues with voice control/texting, no issues with it here...AT ALL.
If this is tango, what is different ? I have not noticed any issues...