Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,161 Members 52,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2Aug] Three Musketeers Total Senseless 4.1.1 'WTF Edition' | *Discontinued*

Tip us?
 
[vertigo]
Old
#271  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,467
Posts: 3,223
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan187 View Post
yeah boy I am telling you that's the best rom....Love it just needs some more work on it but it is nice even now..... some wallpapers,setup wizzard, and some chance to stop the Apex staying in all the time in the task manager..... other than that is fine....the speed is amazing appreciate your work just dont take off the beats the FMradio and keep the sense camera because is better (as you say)
btw does anyone knows how to stop the fastboot mode because if I want to go into the bootloader everytime I have to take off the bettery.....
thanks for the good work
Yeah I'm working on making it look better, and I think apex is always in task manager because its not a stock related app so therefore task manager doesn't know to ignore it.

The only way I can seem to get setup wizard working is if I flash gapps, so I might just take everything out that's in gapps and get you to flash that after install or incorporate it into rom and you should get setup wizard... its good to get some positive feedback, makes it all worth it and motivates us guys to carry on.

Also working on sorting wallpapers out too

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda premium
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Temasek's CM-11.0[4.4.4]
The Following User Says Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
patience88
Old
#272  
patience88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 340
Join Date: Aug 2006
Hey vertigo, did you notice that my connection through usb doesn't work? Do you have a sollution for that? Thanx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk
[ROM] ViperOne 7.0.0

 
stan187
Old
#273  
stan187's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 104
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
....and does somebody knows how to stop the fastboot options so I don't need every time to take the phone back off and pull off the battery so I can go into the bootloader.....It is a pain in the...(you know where) and if there is not that option in that rom is it possible to get it somehow from somewhere may be advanced power menu for aosp rom or something....Thanks in advance cheers
 
[vertigo]
Old
#274  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,467
Posts: 3,223
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by patience88 View Post
Hey vertigo, did you notice that my connection through usb doesn't work? Do you have a sollution for that? Thanx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk
Yeah I did notice and I'm looking into it, I'm just trying to work out what I need to put back in to fix it...

@stan187

You should be able to use the apm in this forum, I'm sure it works with this rom

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda premium
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Temasek's CM-11.0[4.4.4]
 
patience88
Old
#275  
patience88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 340
Join Date: Aug 2006
[QUOTE='[vertigo];25955256']Yeah I did notice and I'm looking into it, I'm just trying to work out what I need to put back in to fix it...

Thanx, sorry to bug you with this. Tought maybe that I did something wrong lol
[ROM] ViperOne 7.0.0

 
stan187
Old
(Last edited by stan187; 12th May 2012 at 08:23 PM.)
#276  
stan187's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 104
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
ok I was testing and trying this and that so I reached to the point where I got now working live wallpapers and aosp themed alarm clock music player and dsp sound manager but the beats no longer works I gave the files to vertigo so he can update his rom and share it here
I have the rom but I need to ask for permission first because The rom is not done by me I just fix it little more because I want fully aosp rom for our devices love that rom
 
[vertigo]
Old
#277  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,467
Posts: 3,223
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan187 View Post
ok I was testing and trying this and that so I reached to the point where I got now working live wallpapers and aosp themed alarm clock music player and dsp sound manager but the beats no longer works I gave the files to vertigo so he can update his rom and share it here
I have the rom but I need to ask for permission first because The rom is not done by me I just fix it little more because I want fully aosp rom for our devices love that rom
Listen man I don't mind if you want to release your version of this rom... just remember to give some credit hahaha

I'm currently working on a kernel (with the help of DutchDanny who is being very patient with me while I'm learning) that's why I'm waiting before the next release...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-12-10-16-18.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	1057278  
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Temasek's CM-11.0[4.4.4]
The Following User Says Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stan187
Old
#278  
stan187's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 104
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London
Thumbs up More Aosp soon :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Listen man I don't mind if you want to release your version of this rom... just remember to give some credit hahaha

I'm currently working on a kernel (with the help of DutchDanny who is being very patient with me while I'm learning) that's why I'm waiting before the next release...
no problem man soon I will I will give you credits no problem the rom is yours you did it I just tryed to fix some of the stuff there anyway I just going to make sure that everything I did didn't make the rom perform worst than your one just love the aosp and today fed up of flashing and formating my phone hahahh I am still learning aswell but I will upload it 2morrow probably Thanks man
 
[vertigo]
Old
#279  
[vertigo]'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 6,467
Posts: 3,223
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sheffield
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan187 View Post
no problem man soon I will I will give you credits no problem the rom is yours you did it I just tryed to fix some of the stuff there anyway I just going to make sure that everything I did didn't make the rom perform worst than your one just love the aosp and today fed up of flashing and formating my phone hahahh I am still learning aswell but I will upload it 2morrow probably Thanks man
Listen man, I'm sure you're phone hasn't been flashed as many times as mine lol... but mine is still going strong...
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: CM-11.0[4.4.4]
Current: Galaxy Note 3[N9005] Running: Temasek's CM-11.0[4.4.4]
 
nashshafrulrezza
Old
#280  
nashshafrulrezza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,433
Posts: 1,946
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Johor Bahru

 
DONATE TO ME
Just having my SXL for 2 week and this rom been rocking my phone for 8 days! it really lightweight. Only the gallery not intergrated with camera, so I push the original gallery and I working great. Hoping for new update. Maybe the real aosp?

The Following User Says Thank You to nashshafrulrezza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes