Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Collection] HTC Ruby/Amaze 4G Stock ROMs (RUUs & OTAs)

OP krook6023

7th May 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 7

246 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwapro

I went to the Stock ICS ROM, but the radio performance was too bad for me, so after trying to deal with it, but unable to, I am trying to go back to Stock Gingerbread.

I am S-on (couldn't get s-off to work), unlocked bootloader, and rooted. I have downloaded stock RUU, PH85IMG_Ruby_TMOUS_1.43.531.3_Radio_1.08.550L.19DC _30.66.550L.08D_release_228638_signed.zip, and was getting 'main version older' error. I fixed that manually, All in one .bat did not work. Now I get hboot Version is older. What do I do now? I had to lock the bootloader, so the PH85IMG file would be recognized.

Just trying to get back to stock.

bump
8th May 2012, 12:06 AM   |  #12  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Midwest, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,275

1,580 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I went to the Stock ICS ROM, but the radio performance was too bad for me, so after trying to deal with it, but unable to, I am trying to go back to Stock Gingerbread.

I am S-on, unlocked bootloader, and rooted. I have downloaded stock RUU, PH85IMG_Ruby_TMOUS_1.43.531.3_Radio_1.08.550L.19DC _30.66.550L.08D_release_228638_signed.zip, and was getting 'main version older' error. I fixed that manually, All in one .bat did not work. Now I get hboot Version is older. What do I do now? I had to lock the bootloader, so the PH85IMG file would be recognized.

That is really outside the scope of this thread. I am only comfortable giving advice when I am 100% sure that it is correct. My phone is s-off and I am never going back to 1.43 therefore I have never even considered and researched the steps to downgrade a s-on device.

I have a few ideas but I suggest doing your own research or post your question in the correct thread. Thanks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to krook6023 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 01:07 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 41

112 posts
More
Quote:

I am S-on, unlocked bootloader, and rooted. I have downloaded stock RUU, PH85IMG_Ruby_TMOUS_1.43.531.3_Radio_1.08.550L.19DC _30.66.550L.08D_release_228638_signed.zip, and was getting 'main version older' error. I fixed that manually, All in one .bat did not work. Now I get hboot Version is older. What do I do now? I had to lock the bootloader, so the PH85IMG file would be recognized.

You need S-OFF to go back to stock. You cannot downgrade HBOOT with S-ON, you can only use different roms with the same or a newer HBOOT using the mainver fix, not an older. The unbricking project is out now so just go for S-OFF. It's the only way to get back to any of the versions of Gingerbread (AFAIK)

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by krook6023

Sure I do, post or send me link.

I pm'd you the links, please rehost them on your site (I'm assuming that was the plan anyway)
8th May 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #14  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 45

799 posts
More
Quote:

Download Links

I am on mobilicity, where are the roms for mobilicity?

Seeing how the wind rom is called 'globalive', would it work on mobilicity?.

How do I flash these stuff, "the globative rom" on my phone? I am a noob for the HTC amaze and I would like some help. I am on beastmod v.2.3.0. How do I get from that to stock rom, that would work on mobilicity?

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA
Last edited by wardfan220; 9th May 2012 at 12:10 AM.
8th May 2012, 11:54 PM   |  #15  
Flag Midwest, USA

1,580 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivammcool

Quote:

Quote:

How do I flash these stuff, "the globative rom" on my phone? I am a noob for the HTC amaze and I would like some help. I am on beastmod v.2.3.0. How do I get from that to stock rom, that would work on mobilicity?

Again this outside the scope of this thread, please do your own research before flashing anything to your phone. Maybe someday I will write a how to guide but honestly I have given very little thought to how to flash anyone's phone but my own.

That is the issue I have with giving advice to you or anyone else...I do not know what you have done to your phone up till now, I do not your experience level and I do not want to give you bad advice. Thanks.

*Also please DO NOT quote the entire first post when you reply...it is bad threaditicate*
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krook6023 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2012, 12:08 AM   |  #16  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Eldridge, IA
Thanks Meter: 1,063

1,196 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Waiting a total of 14 min total while making 3 posts doesn't seem very patient. Please use the search, and if you need to quote a post don't quote the whole thing like you did, and edit your 1 post to add the other questions in instead of making 3 different ones please.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wardfan220 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th May 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #17  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 45

799 posts
More
Quote:

Again this outside the scope of this thread, please do your own research before flashing anything to your phone. Maybe someday I will write a how to guide but honestly I have given very little thought to how to flash anyone's phone but my own.

That is the issue I have with giving advice to you or anyone else...I do not know what you have done to your phone up till now, I do not your experience level and I do not want to give you bad advice. Thanks.

*Also please DO NOT quote the entire first post when you reply...it is bad threaditicate*

I just want to know what do I do with thesr files? Hoe i flash them and, i am on beastmod v2.3, so how do i go back to stock?

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using XDA
18th May 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 159

616 posts
More
So coming back here to check up on what has been going on with Amaze development, I must say things are looking good. But, I also noticed that xboarder is gone and there was some huge blow-up over RUU files. Over at the new site he joined, it mentions that the T-Mobile RUU that ended up here was broken. Is the T-Mobile 1.43 RUU listed here a new one that isn't broken? Apparently, they have good RUUs at the other site, but are a bit selfish and don't want to share (something that isn't theirs in the first place).
18th May 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #19  
Flag Midwest, USA

1,580 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oryan_dunn

So coming back here to check up on what has been going on with Amaze development, I must say things are looking good. But, I also noticed that xboarder is gone and there was some huge blow-up over RUU files. Over at the new site he joined, it mentions that the T-Mobile RUU that ended up here was broken. Is the T-Mobile 1.43 RUU listed here a new one that isn't broken? Apparently, they have good RUUs at the other site, but are a bit selfish and don't want to share (something that isn't theirs in the first place).

As the first post states: All of these RUUs were leaked by Football & TMartin except Globalive 1.46.1500.3 which is from a Chinese website (bbs.gfan.com).

None of these files are broken since they come from well known, reliable and respected sources. A reliable source would never risk damaging peoples phones by intentionally releasing broken files. The broken RUU was (intentionally) released by someone at that other site, and therefore nothing released there will EVER be part this collection.

All of these files came from the sources I have credited, and I can say that with 100% confidence because I personally went straight to the source to collect them for everyone to enjoy.

I am not upset that you brought this up but moving forward I see no reason to discuss it further.
18th May 2012, 11:49 PM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 159

616 posts
More
Quote:

As the first post states: All of these RUUs were leaked by Football & TMartin except Globalive 1.46.1500.3 which is from a Chinese website (bbs.gfan.com).

None of these files are broken since they come from well known, reliable and respected sources. A reliable source would never risk damaging peoples phones by intentionally releasing broken files. The broken RUU was (intentionally) released by someone at that other site, and therefore nothing released there will EVER be part this collection.

All of these files came from the sources I have credited, and I can say that with 100% confidence because I personally went straight to the source to collect them for everyone to enjoy.

I am not upset that you brought this up but moving forward I see no reason to discuss it further.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. After reading all I did, I just wanted to be sure. To be honest, I can't believe they released an intentionally bad RUU, so very childish . And with that, I'll say no more on the topic.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread