FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[ROM] 08.04.12 Sense 4 ICS One V Rom Port [WIP] V1

9,177 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,963
 
By Alex-V, Recognized Developer on 8th April 2012, 10:14 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th May 2012, 10:18 PM |#121  
MadCobbler's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 6,521
 
More
We've used Alex's rom and got most of the issues sorted and were still working on it, but we seem to be hitting the same issues no matter what we do, so now were looking into the new kernel sources to see if we can start sorting things now.... But being new to all of this we're still learning and it taking us a little longer that most developers... I'm sure Alex will carry on with this and between us we can get this a lot better

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadCobbler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
12th May 2012, 10:22 PM |#122  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 5,005
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo]

We've used Alex's rom and got most of the issues sorted and were still working on it, but we seem to be hitting the same issues no matter what we do, so now were looking into the new kernel sources to see if we can start sorting things now.... But being new to all of this we're still learning and it taking us a little longer that most developers... I'm sure Alex will carry on with this and between us we can get this a lot better

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Don't know why you're saying us LOL. You are doing the kernel bits
12th May 2012, 10:38 PM |#123  
Alex-V's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,963
 
More
still take time to repair mine...its not repairable...i buy now a screen brocken sxl on ebay and reair it with mine

with kind regards
12th May 2012, 10:39 PM |#124  
MadCobbler's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 6,521
 
More
Because we're a team dude
12th May 2012, 10:46 PM |#125  
Seker94's Avatar
Member
Flag Saudi Arabia - Jiddah
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo]

Because we're a team dude

Hope one day i will join the team as a developer, still beginner and learning from benjamin links
12th May 2012, 10:49 PM |#126  
benjamin.j.goodwin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 5,005
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seker94

Hope one day i will join the team as a developer, still beginner and learning from benjamin links

Hope its going okay. PM if there's anything you need.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
13th May 2012, 09:08 AM |#127  
shingers5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,107
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seker94

Hope one day i will join the team as a developer, still beginner and learning from benjamin links

Teams have all different parts that come together as one. You can always be of help in many other ways mate

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
13th May 2012, 02:12 PM |#128  
Seker94's Avatar
Member
Flag Saudi Arabia - Jiddah
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shingers5

Teams have all different parts that come together as one. You can always be of help in many other ways mate

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Well, thanks ... i would like to help in anything if possible
The Following User Says Thank You to Seker94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2012, 04:36 PM |#129  
seaskyways's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag beirut
Thanks Meter: 341
 
Donate to Me
More
Parts
Since we got Sense 3.6 fully functional , ICS fully functional , can't we take Sense 4 parts and apply it in the Sense 3.6 rom , cuz both are ICS ... or i have missed a point ??
13th May 2012, 04:45 PM |#130  
Senior Member
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaskyways

Since we got Sense 3.6 fully functional , ICS fully functional , can't we take Sense 4 parts and apply it in the Sense 3.6 rom , cuz both are ICS ... or i have missed a point ??

What about putting touchwiz parts as they both ICS :P

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app
13th May 2012, 06:28 PM |#131  
AndroHero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 909
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaskyways

Since we got Sense 3.6 fully functional , ICS fully functional , can't we take Sense 4 parts and apply it in the Sense 3.6 rom , cuz both are ICS ... or i have missed a point ??

Diffrent frameworks guys. Touchwiz needs samsung framework, and im guessing but i'm pretty sure sence 3.6 and sence 4 use diffrent frameworks.





Quote:
Originally Posted by ali magdy

What about putting touchwiz parts as they both ICS :P

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app



Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroHero For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes